Takii227's Avatar Member

Ubisoft.... i swear.....

Did you really feel the need to make planes in BP nothing more than a paper plane? as soon as the damn plane touches the ground for one of the amber sky events the plane catches fire and i fail it. There is no GD reason that your plane should break the wing off and catch fire SIMPLY BY FLIPPIN LANDING!!!!! If this is the crap you keep pushing on players do us a favor, keep your damn events.

You people are really pissing me and everyone else off with your stupid ideas. You can land a plane and it catches fire, yet you can ram a tree with a helicopter and still be fine.... *knocks on your head* MCFLY!!!!!!
     2 people found this helpful

KagatoAC's Avatar Senior Member
    I truly hate the aircraft controls in this game. and that one Amber skies mission where you have to fly the plane at the end.. well, at least there was no Sam launcher

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    I couldn't possibly understand how controls got much worse than in WL

stdape's Avatar Senior Member
    A pathetic Mission by the useless UBI. Aeroplanes were bad in Wildlands too! Give us a New Island, loaded with Decent Missions instead of these crap live Events.

MyNameIsJord's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by stdape Go to original post
    Aeroplanes were bad in Wildlands too!
    Planes were the most fun to fly in Wildlands, especially those double engine ones. It helps if you set up all the flying sensitivities correctly in Settings.
    Same for this game, that plane is flyable, can even do a barrel roll, but don't try to fly upside down for too long. Remember that planes are a hands-on thing in this game: stop applying the throttle and it'll follow real world rules of immediately dropping speed and altitude, and if let go for long enough, controllability.

I put up a video of flying a Leeway from Liberty Airport, flying a circle and landing the thing again. I rather fly the planes than the helicopters with their constant swaying motion making me seasick.
     1 people found this helpful

What I do is stop touching the mouse and fly it entirely with keyboard controls alone. This has helped me tremendously. Helicopter controls on the other hand are another matter. I think they are way too sensitive and have too much of an arcade feel to them. I don't understand it as the controls were fine in Wildlands.

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    How else are they going to do mediocre effort and call it a day? This is just so people playing this content think/believe the content is long. How many do believe it? well, enough that they keep doing it again and again and again and, well... again.

If you don't believe that, why else would they do it, because no matter what, the majority of people keep on applauding them for the effort or perhaps it is because they listen to our feedback? Lets bookmark this thread and revise this thread next year.

MyNameIsJord's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FCacGRdvWD Go to original post
    Lets bookmark this thread and revise this thread next year.
    You're going to necromance it then on your personal title?

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    Someone's got to do it!

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by stdape Go to original post
    A pathetic Mission by the useless UBI. Aeroplanes were bad in Wildlands too! Give us a New Island, loaded with Decent Missions instead of these crap live Events.
    They were.
    But compared to BP it's like water to wine