Thanks! I was incredibly lucky tonight. It was the first time that has ever happened since launch. Hopefully then next time you load up it'll be your lucky day too!

BT3241's Avatar Senior Member
    Everyone has a good run once and while and then there are those days nothing pays off. I have had many good days getting lots of exotics - its like gambling when your on a roll keep playing it doesn't happen very often. My best was 5 exotics on one mission even the faction box had a GO bag. It only happened once. Its nice to have those days every mission is paying off but they are rare.

I ran it a couple of times not expecting much. RNG doesn't work the same for everybody. I got nada the first run and the Imperial Dynasty the second run. I did get Rouges on both runs though. That made it worth it.

KagatoAC's Avatar Senior Member
    it been weeks since I've seen n exotic drop in open world or missions while solo, Heroic, anywhere from 2-4 directives depending on my mood.

RedSaberSam's Avatar Senior Member
    13% protection from elites, nice! I'm still hunting for my first one lol.

I‘ve got six PfE at 12% but never seen a 13% ...

But in my PfE build there‘s no difference though, because of the 80%-cap.
    So I don‘t care.

LurchUSA's Avatar Member
    Ahhh... the RNG monster is a fickle mistress.

Chill out.most of us already ran it 100 times and dont care anymore

Wasn't excited about the mission, I was excited bout the good drops I was getting. I guess some peoples happiness angers others, though.
     2 people found this helpful