Gravelmead's Avatar Senior Member

Keeping you safe.

I have to admit there are no flies on Albion.
    I can drive a truck from one end of the city to the other demolishing everything in my path while running everyone over . I even get out and of my truck every mile or so and shoot everybody in sight and Albion and the police do absolutely nothing about it.
    It feels good to be a crazy murderer under the protection of Albion.

Are you playing as Nigel Cass?

I was wondering recently with the challenges, what do you have to do to get a level 5 pursuit. Quite a lot!

Gravelmead's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by gaqo421 Go to original post
    Are you playing as Nigel Cass?

I was wondering recently with the challenges, what do you have to do to get a level 5 pursuit. Quite a lot!
    I think I have got to just over level 3 but then stuff stopped coming for me to murder. Albion are chickens. One person with a poxy little heavy machine gun and grenade launcher and they won't take me on.

Have you noticed in missions like the bank of England how Legions pulls a Cyberpunk and has storm troopers spawn out of the walls behind you?

Originally Posted by Gravelmead Go to original post
    I think I have got to just over level 3 but then stuff stopped coming for me to murder. Albion are chickens. One person with a poxy little heavy machine gun and grenade launcher and they won't take me on.

Have you noticed in missions like the bank of England how Legions pulls a Cyberpunk and has storm troopers spawn out of the walls behind you?
    I know. I kept trying to get a higher level. The thing if you're a gamer, your mind is just trained to turn and do instant head shots. That's why I don't understand why some people want better weapons. I'm on my hard playthrough, and between hacking, shooting and running, the enemy don't seem very effective. It seems to me that police were tougher to beat in WD1 & 2.

Imagine in GTAV you had heavy duty sniper rifles and mini guns, overkill!

I haven't noticed that 'storm trooper spawn', but will keep eye out.(at the moment I've got a weird bug, where operatives have the wrong picture in the Team line up)