How can we do "stealth gun takedown" ?

So, i tried a lot of hour to do stealth gun takedown (for Ubi challenge) but wtf is this ? Nothing work.

Can someone help ?

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not sure what that is, but the only gun takedown I know of is the Hitman class. They have a takedown which is not exactly stealthy but I assume that's the one you mean (they grab the target and fire shots point-blank into their belly).

I know, now. At last, the challenge descrption is totally wrong. I found how completed it...

The challenge says that it has to be Basic Elite Guards, which I've had a problem just finding the Elite guards. Aside from that, it might just be anyone that has a gun equipped and using.

with the hitman at least. if you have a gun out and run up to someone he does serveral different takedowns with the weapon without shooting it. Maybe try that ?
     1 people found this helpful

Aeecto's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gryma- Go to original post
    So, i tried a lot of hour to do stealth gun takedown (for Ubi challenge) but wtf is this ? Nothing work.

Can someone help ?
    tried headshotting with the dartgun?

so how did you complete that?! tell us!

i've tried that one but the dartgun didn't work with the "stealth fxxking gun takedowns"

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    I've had the stealth gun takedown happen mid-firefight when getting up close to enemies. Otherwise B to hug the wall and X when they get close enough to grab, and the hitman will grapple them and fire point-blank up into the ribcage, John Wick style.

[BTW, if anyone's not using these features on the clothing pages:

X to Toggle is a nice touch anyway to cycle through "jacket closed, jacket open, hood up, hood down", bearing in mind that some bags will prevent "jacket open", which is a feature people don't seem to realise is there.

But in the case of a certain hitman, who I suspect is always called Leon since his default state looks like the assassin from the movie Leon with the trademark wool hat and round glasses, he's kind of a two-for-one. Go to any Shop menu and into the Wardrobe tab, and then Outfits. Special characters come with more than one set of clothing, and in this assassin's case his alternate look is very much like John Wick.]

do you mean..
    1. make mid-fire(red alert)
    2. sneak to behind the enemy
    3. execute him with pressing X

right?

and I know hitman doesn't have a silent gun. so it doesn't need to be the silent pistol, does it?

LaMOi's Avatar Senior Member
    It can be either gun.

https://youtu.be/pZ3gaWeR0ws