Xbox game crashing

Is anyone else having this problem where your game crashes for no reason? I've lost so much of my rank because of it. I was diamond 3 and my game crashes and I lose 50% of my mmr and Im really getting sick of it.

Im on ps4 and i don't play rank .. but i seems that's it's allways when i'm at my best , holding all the others team on my own that the games crash.... it's becoming frustrating !

Originally Posted by SneeryAsh94815 Go to original post
    Is anyone else having this problem where your game crashes for no reason? I've lost so much of my rank because of it. I was diamond 3 and my game crashes and I lose 50% of my mmr and Im really getting sick of it.
    All the time.

Originally Posted by Maxime_Qc- Go to original post
    Im on ps4 and i don't play rank .. but i seems that's it's allways when i'm at my best , holding all the others team on my own that the games crash.... it's becoming frustrating !
    There is alot of DDossers aka Soure Loser's you need to get a fire wall and block certain amounts of data sent to your IP that is above a normal amount. This is what they do they send millions of random data packets at once to crash your IP cuz of an overload of content all coming in at one time. This is illegal on a Federal level. There is a phew option's unplug your modem or router than plug it in. This will change your IP address the time for your IP to change while unplugged is a matter of what kind of router you have static or dynamic usually max time is half hour. Dynamic routers are instant and up to 5 or 30 second's to change your IP but most people that ddos on xbox dont even need to know your IP just your Gamer Tag from the xbox booter apps that have been created. They use the apps on phones with data so their IP cant be tracked in this case apply those phone jack filters that your phone carrier gave you with your router if you got them.

You can get a honeypot fire wall or just use the one you got and redirect all data sent from certain IP's back to the sender frying their connection instead but it costs a monthly fee its a firewall you can code your own running script that does this yourself but requires basic coding skills... Or you could do it youself and you would know what IP address is sending the data and keep records for personal or legal options get a VPN network it Hides you're IP address like going incognito in AC with everyone else in the world so if a hacker tries tio find your IP it will give them dozen's of random ones from all around the world also has a monthly subscription fee. What you can do right now is what I did is start blocking the people who you think are doing this to you in game usually the person will be afk b4 you disconnect I'd record the games you get DC'ed from and then block and report the people who were suspiciously beaten went afk and your wifi got fried. There are more actions that can help call your carrier tell them your internet keeps going out tell them you think its a hacker ddossing you ask the to rewire your outside connection incase the damage is perminate and to apply a filter between the pole and your house outside and knock the rest out. This is what I did I't does not cost any extra and it got the Job done I do not get disconnected anymore and was free for me some providers might charge a small maintainance fee for home visit but is still the cheapest option unless you can code and write your own redirect script to fry the hacker's wifi with his own data sent to your IP some people say its illigal but It really isnt.... If somebody dropped trash in my dumpster thats illegal I would have legal rights to bring it back to them by dropping it on their porch even if there was something in it that would destroy his house lol. Good luck my friend.

Give a dummy a phone he thinks he is God. I've personally gone threw all these steps and the law wont step in unless you personally call the FBI and bring every individual to court yourself. There were so many people in this game doing this my internet provider called the authorities 1st the Police then the Feds and this is what he siad the Federal Bureau Agent told them.

Right now .. i was 20kill 0 death in dominion.. other team was breaking right after the final fight .. there was one midsing guy still alive in the other team and i got kicked again ... very frustrating..