Missing Ubisoft Club Items

Does anyone know how to access the ubisoft club in-game items? they've been locked for a while now even though they are unlocked in the reward page, its bugging the hell out of me. Thanks

ja du bist nicht alleine. Ich habe ein Ticket geschrieben und die Anwort erhalten das die Entwickler das Problem Bekannt ist und daran gearbeitet wird.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by RfnSockett Go to original post
    Does anyone know how to access the ubisoft club in-game items? they've been locked for a while now even though they are unlocked in the reward page, its bugging the hell out of me. Thanks
    Hello! Can you please specify which Anno you're referring to, and which rewards are missing?

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello! Can you please specify which Anno you're referring to, and which rewards are missing?

Thank you!
    I have the same problem. It's about Anno 1800, the ornaments from Ubisoft Club should be available. However, they are not available but locked. When you go to the menu where you can unlock additional content, it says that the Ubisoft ornaments are already unlocked. However, you still can't use them.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Saschfix90 Go to original post
    I have the same problem. It's about Anno 1800, the ornaments from Ubisoft Club should be available. However, they are not available but locked. When you go to the menu where you can unlock additional content, it says that the Ubisoft ornaments are already unlocked. However, you still can't use them.
    Thank you very much for confirming.

We are aware of this issue, I'm very sorry you have been affected by it.

Our team have been working on a fix and this should be resolved in our next game update (9.3).

All the best!