Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff

Twitch Drops error - "An error occurred while enabling rewards..."

Hello everyone, welcome to this thread.

We are aware that some players are having difficulty enabling Twitch Drops, and are receiving the error message in this thread's title.

Our team is currently investigating why this affects some players. In the meantime, we would like to suggest the following steps which will hopefully help you -

- Browser troubleshooting: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000062631
    - Un-link then re-link your Twitch account: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000065271/
    - If you have another Ubisoft account that you used to use with Twitch Drops, try enabling Twitch Drops with that account

If the issue persists - please comment below so we can forward your account to our dev team. This will help with their investigation.

Thank you!

Note: I appreciate this is a very frustrating issue and we want to find a solution for you. Please refrain from spamming or flaming in this thread, to help us gather reports effectively.

Hello this issue is still happening to my account.

Originally Posted by Teamz-.- Go to original post
    Hello this issue is still happening to my account.
    Thank you for getting back to me, and I'm sorry to hear you're affected by this.

I will notify the team that you are still experiencing difficulties.

Hello still getting the error =/ pls fix
     1 people found this helpful

I'm also experiencing this
     2 people found this helpful

Browser suggestions doesn't work for me.
    • Tried Chrome incognito mode
    • Tried freshly installed Opera
    • Tried Safari incognito on my phone
    ===
    Re-linking doesn't work too, i've tried many times.

Message to the dev team
    Nickname: Sup3rmensch
    Platform: PC

Sigo teniendo el mismo error y ya intente todo, soy de xbox

Originally Posted by llilillilliiii Go to original post
    Hello still getting the error =/ pls fix
    Originally Posted by geostigma_ Go to original post
    I'm also experiencing this
    Originally Posted by Sup3rmensch Go to original post
    Browser suggestions doesn't work for me.
    • Tried Chrome incognito mode
    • Tried freshly installed Opera
    • Tried Safari incognito on my phone
    ===
    Re-linking doesn't work too, i've tried many times.

Message to the dev team
    Nickname: Sup3rmensch
    Originally Posted by Balaam3393 Go to original post
    Sigo teniendo el mismo error y ya intente todo, soy de xbox
    Thank you! I will forward you all to the team

Purtroppo anche io ho riscontrato questo problema.

Hi, This problem is also happening to me

this issue is happening to my account even when switching between two twitch accounts I have. - numbty25

Happening to my account too!

My Ubisoft account is SA-ME and my Twitch account is Sezumin.

Please fix this, ive tried everything on my end, relinking, tried different browsers, I have even tried from a different PC completely. Nothing works.

I even got a friend to try it for me, who had it work for them and it didn't work for them either. Please fix this, Its driving me and many others crazy.

Ola estou com o mesmo erro e ja limpei os caches e cookies, desvinculei e vinculei novamente, tentei em guia anonima e nada funciona.
    Nick Ubisoft: B4rry.....
    Nick Twitch: B4rry56
    Por favor consrtem isso para o Six Invitational.

Erro Drops..

Ola estou com o mesmo erro e ja limpei os caches e cookies, desvinculei e vinculei novamente, tentei em guia anonima e nada funciona.
    Nick Ubisoft: yNewAstro
    Nick Twitch: leozinhogomes78
    Por favor consertem isso para o Six Invitational

Done everything that has been suggested for a fix. Even going as far to making another twitch account to attempt to see if that would work; And it still doesnt.

My ubisoft name is: Lejomm and my Twitch is Llejom

this issue is happening to my account

my first ubi account can't connect with my twitch account but my second ubi account can connect with twitch account plz fix this ****.
    And please compensate for Drops error.

Tried both of the solution you've just mentioned above, none of them helped me.
    I'm still having this issue.

Hello, this issue still occurs to me when I try to enable twitch drops. Have you found a solution to this?

I would be grateful if you can help me too <3

i also got the error problem watch 4 streams 8 hours each and zero drops now we are going to miss the first drop

Same error

I Also have this problem since 2 years pls fix.Ubi id Gollum 0019 Psn XxBassyx platform PS4

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello everyone, welcome to this thread.

We are aware that some players are having difficulty enabling Twitch Drops, and are receiving the error message in this thread's title.

Our team is currently investigating why this affects some players. In the meantime, we would like to suggest the following steps which will hopefully help you -

- Browser troubleshooting: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000062631
    - Un-link then re-link your Twitch account: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000065271/

If the issue persists - please comment below so we can forward your account to our dev team. This will help with their investigation.

Thank you!

Note: I appreciate this is a very frustrating issue and we want to find a solution for you. Please refrain from spamming or flaming in this thread, to help us gather reports effectively.
    Hey Raziel. Any updates regarding this issue? Today is just the last day of possibility to earn "Green Team" charm :/

Got same problem.Tryed re-link and other browsers,but nothing work

Originally Posted by Kiline__ Go to original post
    Got same problem.Tryed re-link and other browsers,but nothing work
    got the same problem so we are losing the first charm drop

Errors when unlink account

I cannot unlink my twitch account, when I click "I have read ..." and then click "unlink", the button begins to circle and circle again. When I refresh the page and it shows that my ubi account is still linked to my twtich account (but I have unlinked my twitch account via twitch, this error only happens here).
    By the way, I want to unlink my twitch account simply because I cannot eable my twitch drops, can you please have a check on my account please ?

Hi this problem happening to me.I tried browser troubleshooting but doesnt work.Can u help me ?

missing out on all the charms and packs because of this stupid thing and ubi really got no fix damnn

I've had this problem for 3 years now, tried everything on the forums and support page and now the support website won't even load when i try to contact supports (as advised by the error message) I've also tried different account on different devices and still the issue persists.
    p.s I already contacted support the last S.I and asked them about the issue and i got no clear answer whether is this problem fixable or not.

Again getting error plss fix

Same error here

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for adding to this thread. The fact we have reached 3 pages already tells me this is affecting many players.

We'll do our best to check back on this thread daily, so we can forward everything back to the R6S team.

Originally Posted by Sup3rmensch Go to original post
    Hey Raziel. Any updates regarding this issue? Today is just the last day of possibility to earn "Green Team" charm :/
    I'm sorry we don't have any further information just yet. However, this forum thread gives us visibility on who is affected and we'll check what can be done for those who missed out.

Originally Posted by ypcypc Go to original post
    I cannot unlink my twitch account, when I click "I have read ..." and then click "unlink", the button begins to circle and circle again. When I refresh the page and it shows that my ubi account is still linked to my twtich account (but I have unlinked my twitch account via twitch, this error only happens here).
    By the way, I want to unlink my twitch account simply because I cannot eable my twitch drops, can you please have a check on my account please ?
    Hello this sounds like a browser issue. Let's try the steps in the following support article: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000062631

If you are still unable to unlink the account, please contact our support team directly so we can review it for you -

Email Support / Live Chat: https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New

Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/

Thank you everyone!

I've tried reconnecting, switching browsers and changing twitch account and none of this worked. Also this system is broken only for drops, because I've never had problems with prime loot.

Same problem

Ive tried what you suggested and Im still getting the same error, sad thing is that I already watched over 5 hrs on stream

Hello! I also experience this problem. I have tried every suggested step, however it did not help. I would really like to resolve this issue and get the missed drops. I would be grateful if you can help me. Thank you!

mstrex's Avatar Junior Member
    I still have this issue. Been like this since 2019 Invitational.

when I click on "Activate my account" it shows up to me "An error has occurred while enabling rewards. Please contact Customer Support."

drops arent working for me either

uplay:xuvei.
    platform: pc

The same issue still happening with me.

I tried relink Twitch with my ubisoft, but it doesn't work at all. The issue is still not solved

It's been like this for me since 2019 and support never reached out to help. All they say is unlink and relink, or that it's already linked. They didn't go further to see what the problem is.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►