I've also been unable to activate my account I've tried incognito and tried activating in mobile, nothing so far. Also, I've experienced this problem multiple times now and have contacted support multiple times but they were unable to help. Additionally, I've tried to contact support through the Ubisoft support website and every time it says that chat is not enabled and I can't submit my case.

Platform: PC
    Username: PixelChaos.AS
     1 people found this helpful

ScrIpt0

Maybe some new methods how to fix this bug ? I tried using other browsers, reconnecting twitch accounts and gave my account to friend who could earn a charm nothing woks.

I contacted support and they said "Their teams are investigating it" basically blanking me, my only hope is they fix it before the second part of the Campaign

Ive has at least 10 hours watching streams trying to get r6 drops, but my account has had a linking error. Once Ubisoft fixes their problems will I get the stuff I should be getting?

Just adding my irritation to this thread, apparently I'll try harder to get these mediocre drops than most other things in my life but no luck so far.

I am still facing this problem

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello everyone, welcome to this thread.

We are aware that some players are having difficulty enabling Twitch Drops, and are receiving the error message in this thread's title.

Our team is currently investigating why this affects some players. In the meantime, we would like to suggest the following steps which will hopefully help you -

- Browser troubleshooting: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000062631
    - Un-link then re-link your Twitch account: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000065271/

If the issue persists - please comment below so we can forward your account to our dev team. This will help with their investigation.

Thank you!

Note: I appreciate this is a very frustrating issue and we want to find a solution for you. Please refrain from spamming or flaming in this thread, to help us gather reports effectively.

Hello this issue is happening to me too please help ASAP

Arreglen esto por favor

Ubisoft Account: LeviP1ays

been having the error ever since 2019 and still not able to link twitch and ubisoft drops properly. tried the suggested possible fixes but still doesn't work!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello everyone, welcome to this thread.

We are aware that some players are having difficulty enabling Twitch Drops, and are receiving the error message in this thread's title.

Our team is currently investigating why this affects some players. In the meantime, we would like to suggest the following steps which will hopefully help you -

- Browser troubleshooting: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000062631
    - Un-link then re-link your Twitch account: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000065271/

If the issue persists - please comment below so we can forward your account to our dev team. This will help with their investigation.

Thank you!

Note: I appreciate this is a very frustrating issue and we want to find a solution for you. Please refrain from spamming or flaming in this thread, to help us gather reports effectively.
    Hello any news yet?

been having issues for about a year and still no fix for me =(

Merluzzo_Crudo
    PC
    i have tried the fixes suggested, but still nothing, hope this get fixed before invite

BlackGauntlets, PC, suggestions did not work.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

Thank you for your update.

I have now forwarded your details for further investigation

This issue is happening to me and I find it crazy how you guys hold a one time event that doesnt even work for half of the people wanting to get the charms. I have been trying to collect everything that I can in this game and this has totally screwed up everything. Honestly crazy

Still getting the error please fix it

PC: StaynOnTwitch
    PS4: Stayn-_-0
    Ubisoft account: StaynOnTwitch

Hello,

I've tried all of the suggested fixes, and I still receive the message that "An error has occurred while enabling rewards. Please contact Customer Support." after clicking 'Activate My Account'.

For reference, this has been an ongoing issue with my account dating back several years; I have been consistently unable to activate or receive Twitch drops on/for my Ubisoft account over this same period of time despite contacting and working with customer support over this same time period.

Hopefully some resolution to the issue is possible.

Same Error occured while enabling rewards.
    Warbrain6-6-6

Same Error occured while try to activating drops!watch whole streams of major from last year and still didnt got any of them

PC
    user:AmooAraash

An error has occurred while enabling rewards. Please contact Customer Support.

Can somebodu help me special alpha pack are near and i im not going to be able to get the Please help i cant link beacause an error if any ubi support here heres my name on twithc and on ubisoft account

Ubisoft: Jeronzo__06TTV

Twitch: jeronzo__06

boa tarde, sinceramente estou cansado de esperar, estou com esse problema desde 2019 e nunca arrumam. Ubisoft sinceramente estou muito decepcionado com vocês, isso é uma grande falta de respeito com seus cliente, ações mediocres.

pc: h.nakata7

tentei todas as alternativas, tentei criar até uma nova conta na twitch mas não deu certo. triste, desde o invitational de 2020 que assisto e nao ganhei 1 amuleto sequer

I have this problem as well can you please fix??? I watched 3 hours for every charm and nothing.

Pc: Fufu.Omar. (Omarsxg32_)

Hi, this is happening to me.

Tried to activate on chrome, edge and firefox both normal and incognito (none of them worked)

I even tried unlinking and relinking my twitch account, still didn't fix the problem.

Nickname: Stendhal.

I am still getting the error after trying multiple different web browsers and unlinking and relinking repeatedly.

Issue still occuring

Tried all troubleshooting tips, as well as relinking my accounts. Hope this gets fixed soon before the really nice drops come in

Ubi Username: sLeepy--.
    Twitch: alerxsss

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, thank you for letting us know you have been effected by this, I have added the following names to our report -

n0tk3
    StaynOnTwitch
    iViLace
    Warbrain6-6-6
    AmooAraash
    Jeronzo__06TTV
    h.nakata7
    GUIZ3IRA
    Fufu.Omar
    Stendhal.
    DominatinDimwit
    sLeepy--.
    xiaomantou.

Please make sure you have tried the necessary troubleshooting described on the first page & re-linked your Twitch account, as some players on this list I noticed had not relinked their Twitch accounts yet.

I am also having the same issue as everyone else. I have tried re-linking multiple times and I've used different browsers.

Having same issue and tried to relink account and do the other steps
    pc: Daniel51003

I am also receiving this issue. I have unlinked/relinked my account multiple times.

Not able to get drops

This is still an issue for me after multiple months

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post
    Hello everyone, thank you for letting us know you have been effected by this, I have added the following names to our report -

n0tk3
    StaynOnTwitch
    iViLace
    Warbrain6-6-6
    AmooAraash
    Jeronzo__06TTV
    h.nakata7
    GUIZ3IRA
    Fufu.Omar
    Stendhal.
    DominatinDimwit
    sLeepy--.
    xiaomantou.

Please make sure you have tried the necessary troubleshooting described on the first page & re-linked your Twitch account, as some players on this list I noticed had not relinked their Twitch accounts yet.
    Wow, you deleted my comment, ok, I have a ticket, I will 'try' to get mine there. Do no try to piss me off.

i have tried all the steps but still facing the problem.
    platform :- pc
    Username :- Gh0sT_9-6

Tried all troubleshooting tips, as well as relinking my accounts.i did it for 1 year again and again!why u dont understand the drop system link have problem!
    if it was our problem it shouldnt happen to many players

I've linked my ubisoft acc with previous twitch accounts accounts, but I've since disabled them, does this mean I've shot myself in the foot, and will be unable to receive any rewards? This is very frustrating.

I've tried all the recommended solutions/fixes and yet none of them have worked and still give the same error message.

Username: llLigerll

platform pc
    twitch:mrogueagent
    uplay:Mrogueagent

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post

n0tk3
    StaynOnTwitch
    iViLace
    Warbrain6-6-6
    AmooAraash
    Jeronzo__06TTV
    h.nakata7
    GUIZ3IRA
    Fufu.Omar
    Stendhal.
    DominatinDimwit
    sLeepy--.
    xiaomantou.

platform pc
    twitch:mrogueagent
    uplay:Mrogueagent

I contacted Ubisoft Live Support, he said they are able to add any missed drops to the account once the issue is resolved, and they probable gonna do it. So Keep Watching!

Username: Senpou.-
    Twitch: ESD_Aether