🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    NovaGB's Avatar Junior Member

Cross progression not working in any game i have tried

Hi i recently got a ps5 and i passed my aging pc to my son, so i'm ps5 only now, i grabbed a few ubi games i like to play, The Division 1 & 2 & Ghost Recon Breakpoint, i assumed with this new feature that once you log into your ubi account on the console that you could carry on with your characters from pc, but i can't find my previous characters none of those 3 games and i have had to start from scratch with all 3.

Is there something i'm missing or does it just not work? a American friend i play with online said his transferred over no problem.

If i check ubisoft connect in game it says my correct ubi account that i have used on pc since Uplay first started.

I have tried googling about the issue but because of the name changes etc i'm not getting any information thats helpful, just old posts saying ubisoft games are not cross platform/progression.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello,

The Division 1 & 2 and Ghost Recon Breakpoint do not support cross-progression features between PC and PS5, apologies for the confusion.

You can find more information in the support article here.

Thanks.
     1 people found this helpful

Ok thanks for the response

The link says 'you broke the internet with a ravin rabbid lol, no information

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Apologies, can you try this link instead: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/article/000081052
     1 people found this helpful