Sorry, this application cannot run under a Virtual Machine.

Please advise if a patch is being worked on. The bios setting is more important to me than the game. If Ubisoft is working on a fix, great, I'll wait. If not, I'll uninstall Ubisoft Connect, no worries.

Thanks
     1 people found this helpful

There is other posts about this but I think they did nothing.. in other forums people say you can play disabling hardware virtualization. No game never make me change anything in Bios, and it's an important feature.
    It's a shame do not fix it...

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

Sorry to hear you've encountered this error

Please be aware that any online desktop solution, such as Shadow, may encounter issues while trying to play the game as they're not supported.

Additionally, disabling virtualisation on your computer such as Hyper-V may help alleviate the issue.

However there aren't any future title updates planned for this title, so please give the above a try and let us know if you still have issues

Thank you!

Thank you TheBerry - at least that was an honest answer.

Based on that, never even played, but unistalled, and never again will I doubt Ubi to make a horrible missteps and abject failure in their game design.

Bolt

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in a long time. Why dou you not want any VM software running? Is your game malware?

I guess it's finally time for me to stop buying anything Ubi related. I know I'm late, but f*** this.