Nobu, PK, Warden,and Shugo.

What is the delay on adding the reworks to the game?

Would like to know this as well

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey folks!

Unfortunately I don't have an update that I can share with you at the moment. The team is aware how many players are eager to get these changes on live, but once we have something we can share, we'll be sure to relay that info when the time comes.

Is there gonna be any cool updates on the game for this year in an upcoming warriors den?

I know my clans of 25 ppl [DragonLords] & 75 ppl [Debonair Warriors] on PSN are still dedicated to daily gameplay & hope for continued momentum in the FH world.

Would love to see this game blossum with several more years of awesomeness.

I don't really get what takes them so long. They were obviously not perfect reworks, but still far better ones than the current versions (excluding Shugo, but in his case, that was kinda the point).

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    yeh I´m eager to play my pk in ranked and 4vs 4 to make streams on twitch and videos with her, UBI you need to prioritize balancing over cosmetics this time cause many streamers are just waiting without a clue, and if you are worried about why your good games are a shadow of the other companies ones currently played, streamed and enjoyed by hundreds of thousands in streaming platforms is because those companies pay a lot of attention to balancing and marketing.

I´m tired of idiots and trolls telling me for honor is a dead game. No is not, it can be the next r6 phenomenon(in the fighter scene) but you need to prioritize marketing and balance much more. And by marketing im not saying you need to create overhype like Hyper scape.That game is a walking carcass by now.

dear ubiyubble, just go to the twitch and the other platforms, and take a look of the most played and streamed currently... is RUST a survival online game.. FROM 2013, yeah last time it was like a million viewers surpassed even LOL, tarkov, valorant, call of duty warzone every top game out there. Thats TRULY A FEAT about how to revive an older game.

and if it serves for something I will compromise myself to put for honor in the place it should be, much higher that it is right now, for honor deserves much more than 600 viewers at average,even if I need to stream 12 hours a day to my latinoamerican growing audience some of them are buying the game cause me, I will do it for free just give us a better balancing.

The amount of time before each update is what honestly kills the hype and popularity of this game.

Yeah. I redownloaded just because the pk rework, and I kept waiting in the last month. It is time to finally release tg versions.

The amount of time before each update is what honestly kills the hype and popularity of this game.
    Yeah. I redownloaded just because the pk rework, and I kept waiting in the last month. It is time to finally release tg versions.
    That is a pity. Unfortunately there is nothing more that I can say about it.

I even bought new emotes and a new signature to my Warden (haven't played him in ages after the CCU) to make him ready for his buffs, but I don't know when can I actually play with the changes.

Please Ubisoft! It's time to communicate with us, and shed some light upon Year 5 Season 1 and the TG changes.