Are you planning to introduce cloud saves to Anno 1404, like in Anno 1800?

Anno 1404 is still one of the top titles in the Anno series in my opinion, and I play a lot of it. However, I often play with different computers and currently the save games are not synched between my computers. I wonder why there is no possibility to save to cloud, like in Anno 1800. Are you planning to introduce cloud saves to Anno 1404 sometime in the future. That would remarkably improve the gaming experience. I am also quite sure that many other players are also missing that feature.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by aakeplays Go to original post
    Anno 1404 is still one of the top titles in the Anno series in my opinion, and I play a lot of it. However, I often play with different computers and currently the save games are not synched between my computers. I wonder why there is no possibility to save to cloud, like in Anno 1800. Are you planning to introduce cloud saves to Anno 1404 sometime in the future. That would remarkably improve the gaming experience. I am also quite sure that many other players are also missing that feature.
    Hello, thank you for contacting us!

I appreciate Anno 1404 is popular in the Anno community, and cloud saves would be a welcome addition.

We have not received any information to say cloud saves will be coming to Anno 1404 at this time, so I can't say for sure.

If we hear any news about this, we will do our best to inform our players.

All the best!