Ok, this is serious. Our favourite game goes into wrong direction. We all know that FC3 revolutionized series with awesome boobies, we saw them in FC4 near arena too and even in Primal owned by one of the bosses. This is what we describe as Far Cry experience. But what happened next? FC5 and New Dawn completly lacking this important part of an art! Humm, well, I can agree we had Hurk's Man Boobs in Lost on Mars DLC, probably Joseph wouldn't let anything else sneak into final product but cmon! New Dawn has 2 female villains and no boobs at all? What a wasted potential! I want refund! >.<

Digging deeper why it's like that I realised it's because of generic, speechless characters we get in both FC5 and New Dawn - cheap monetization with cosmetic stuff making whole story flat and without serious relations between protagonist and rest NPCs. Proof is irrefutable - ony non-generic character we played in FC5 was Nick Rye in mentioned DLC and TA DA! We got man boobs! Maybe not fully satisfying but at least Hurk was pervert.

SO! What I expect from coming FC6 is going back to what made FC3 and FC4 such a masterpieces - boobs and well described hero being serious part of the world. Maybe it would be woman now? So that we could see boobs whenever we look down just like in old, good and completly forgotten Trespasser. Shouln't be a problem since we see character's legs starting from FC5. This idea is free, just use it!

Cheers!