1. #1

    Hello Ubi! Pls wake up

    Ohayo!

    Long time no see! I played some games and won some...well its nice and parrying light spammers is nice : 3

    But there is a small problem...UNBALANCE What do i mean by that? Few things! Heroes and thier unfair/very safe attacks and gb op select and zone parry.

    Lets start from the beginning... I like ccu well kinda...not really...Anyway i got some skill and get used to it and i have 64% win ratio but i think is buggged cuz im winning nearly every game mostly 1v1. And lets start the real COMPLAINING : 3

    Some heroes are not balanced post ccu! What do i mean? Well lets start from this... Im very skilled player and i can say reaction based and im above average yet im in gm (PC) and i can react and parry nearly all attacks and this is awesome! But sadly some heroes like Berserker...Shinobi and Nuxia have lights attack 400 ms or even lower i can say with latency its 300-350 ms visible light and i cant parry it no matter how badly im trying to tryhard n stuff. Other heroes? Sure but not this three.

    Bashes....Bash spam is more far deadlier than light spam and if we add latency...its nearly lost game cuz if we take for example conq rank 60 with 50 latency you cant win sure you might get one lucky "predicted: dodge but after attack the whole fun is starting over and with latency parry windows and dodge windows are insane. And what gonna happen when berserker will faint his attack and have 60 lat? you will be insta hitted.

    Anyway! Lets talk about safe abilities on heroes!

    Conq- Annoying bash spam-kinda safe, zone? Very safe and i think is should be removed

    Bp-bash spam - you cant kinda punish his bash yet it deals more stam dmg than conq, in some cases his flip is safe too

    Gladiator-He is fine buuuut his zone is not- Its nearly impossible to punish cuz its very fast and even when you dodge his first part his second part will hit you anyway-ultra safe

    Gryphon-do i really must say something here?

    warden- back dodge and meme bash range on it. I know it will be partially nerfed post testing grounds but dunno when it will be soooo...yeah

    Warlord- Just slow down his headbutt

    Warmommy-Faintable all plus frame adv should be fixed

    Cent- 50/50 punch yet faintable

    Fun facts:
    Hito kick could still hit you even when you dodged. Tiandi second fast followup (side) can go trough your block. Gryphon 3rd heavy can still hit you even when you dodged, but you had block there.

    Gb option select and zone parry should be removed from the game cuz its very safe and dont contain any skill yet its very annoying to play against yet unpunishable yet easy to use its destroying the game.

    Welp we will see what gonna happen...for now? Its just meh

    And tbh why ubi will not nerf conq and bp? They are s tiers after ccu and many...many players are disconecting just to not fight with them and they even complained here and on reddit...twitter too. I just dont get it...they dont wanna fun game or they gonna go by the tarkov meme dev "Hit in the nuts and fluff you"?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Welp >.>
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Pssst... I'll let you in on a little secret: they don't care.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Porch- Go to original post
    Pssst... I'll let you in on a little secret: they don't care.
    yes
    Share this post

  5. #5
    They probably placed OP on the ignore list as well. That is probably the best to do with them.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Mérida, México
    Posts
    576
    I think a good gaming rig is doing wonders, cause aiming to react to everything is what made devs to implement ccu in the first place...the average for honor gamer is using 60 hz and barely over 75 fps
    Right now My k/d ratio growed just by aquiring a 144 hz monitor...I imagine what a powerful rig can do with a 240 hz monitor and +120 fps plus good reflexes(turtling on steroids), You are aiming to react when you are supossed to read, but I know many GM´s are doing the same. So no surprise. Cap to fps and refreshing frames is needed.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    871
    Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    I think a good gaming rig is doing wonders, cause aiming to react to everything is what made devs to implement ccu in the first place...the average for honor gamer is using 60 hz and barely over 75 fps
    Right now My k/d ratio growed just by aquiring a 144 hz monitor...I imagine what a powerful rig can do with a 240 hz monitor and +120 fps plus good reflexes(turtling on steroids), You are aiming to react when you are supossed to read, but I know many GM´s are doing the same. So no surprise. Cap to fps and refreshing frames is needed.
    Indeed. The game is hilariously easy at 144fps or higher.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Mérida, México
    Posts
    576
    Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Indeed. The game is hilariously easy at 144fps or higher.
    I mean is not like hilariously in my case in the sense is still possible to be killed, I still use one of the weakest heroes PK and my fps are not passing 90-95 frames, so I don´t have the full benefits, but even good gankers are afraid now of my pk, I was killing 4 enemies for one dead of my pk, now Im on nearly 6 in FH is a respectable gap, I´m playing the same but doing at least 50% more parries and deflects, so yeah one could say it´s easier to react to animations so it translates to a better defense= more survivality =more killing oportunities. I ´m waiting for the TG changes to throw myself at ranked,at duels also I´m doing better, and last time I checked OP was using 240 hz I think, just saying foxy.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    [QUOTE=FoxyVi;15319374]Ohayo!

    Hito kick could still hit you even when you dodged. Tiandi second fast followup (side) can go trough your block. Gryphon 3rd heavy can still hit you even when you dodged, but you had block there.

    Gb option select and zone parry should be removed from the game cuz its very safe and dont contain any skill yet its very annoying to play against yet unpunishable yet easy to use its destroying the game.
    /QUOTE]

    100% everything siad is correct and should be delt with all bashes and kicks should be guarranteed mid combo. I have had alot of problem with just any random attacks making it through my guard that were for fact not unblockables.... And i know my guard was in place some string attacks are guaranteed and i know which ones. : \
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    I mean is not like hilariously in my case in the sense is still possible to be killed, I still use one of the weakest heroes PK and my fps are not passing 90-95 frames, so I don´t have the full benefits, but even good gankers are afraid now of my pk, I was killing 4 enemies for one dead of my pk, now Im on nearly 6 in FH is a respectable gap, I´m playing the same but doing at least 50% more parries and deflects, so yeah one could say it´s easier to react to animations so it translates to a better defense= more survivality =more killing oportunities. I ´m waiting for the TG changes to throw myself at ranked,at duels also I´m doing better, and last time I checked OP was using 240 hz I think, just saying foxy.
    This is anothe problem x platform ive block playing with ppl outside xbox but ppl use xbox app on pc and im forced to be their prey... This is far to unfair.
    Share this post