Ubisoft Respond to Support Case

Hello, can anybody advise on how to get Ubisoft to respond to a customer service request? It's been nearly a month now and no response about how to return a physical product from the store.

Have tried support ticket on website, Ubisoft Facebook, Ubisoft support Facebook. Is there a phone number?

Thanks in advance!

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Have you try Twitter ?

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, Ubiubi181! I apologize for the inconvenience or annoyance that may have been caused by the delay in your support ticket. I can see that it has been placed with the correct department for further investigation, but I can understand how disheartening it can be to not receive updates! With that being said, I've just reached out to the team handling your case and informed them of your need for assistance at this time. Although I am not able to speculate on a specific time-frame in which they will respond, but I can assure you that they will provide new information for you as soon it becomes available! Thank you so much for your continued patience in the meantime.

Hi, thanks so much for your response. I can't understand why the situation is even considered an issue that needs a support case. Why isn't it possible just to give me an address and for the item to be returned and refunded? What is taking so long and needs a special team to answer that question?