If you're not upset, you're trolling. There is absolutely no other reason for you to keep asking the same question and absolutely no other way I can answer it if you still don't follow.

Originally Posted by Jack9182016 Go to original post
    If you're not upset, you're trolling. There is absolutely no other reason for you to keep asking the same question and absolutely no other way I can answer it if you still don't follow.
    Considering the zealotry he displays in defending this mediocre game that is very propable or maybe he is just too young to fund other experiences and wants to maintain a fasade that 60 bucks he bought this game with was money well spent. Or he is simply paid to do so - I wouldn't sacrifice better portion of my day running all over this forum and replying to every post that has a problem with this title.

It's merely your lack of ability to express yourself clearly that's your problem, either about your idea or cleanly.

If you don't like the Distract hack, don't use it.

Originally Posted by oobe.pl Go to original post
    Considering the zealotry he displays in defending this mediocre game that is very propable or maybe he is just too young to fund other experiences and wants to maintain a fasade that 60 bucks he bought this game with was money well spent. Or he is simply paid to do so - I wouldn't sacrifice better portion of my day running all over this forum and replying to every post that has a problem with this title.
    I do find it hilarious when people have to resort to the same old tired out forum cliches; 'he's just too young'.

But if you can't stand people replying to your posts, it's simple, don't make them. I happen to enjoy this game, as I have enjoyed all the WD's games.

I think the team concept is a progressive idea. but try and insult me, can't stop laughing

Originally Posted by gaqo421 Go to original post
    It's merely your lack of ability to express yourself clearly that's your problem, either about your idea or cleanly.

If you don't like the Distract hack, don't use it.
    Just an idea or two, but what about having ai that you CAN'T distract while in a restricted area?
    At no point do I suggest that you don't already have that choice, merely suggesting that it could be an option to prevent people cheesing it. Now you're just arguing with yourself.

At no point do I suggest that you don't already have that choice, merely suggesting that it could be an option to prevent people cheesing it. Now you're just arguing with yourself.
    I'm not arguing with anyone. You put forward an idea, and I pointed out that it's an option that's open to you.

You try to make presumptions about other people's posts or intentions.

I'm assuming this is now intentional, so I'll leave you to your delusions and misunderstandings. If you don't get it by now, you never will.

Originally Posted by gaqo421 Go to original post
    My point was, games are meant to be fun, and challenging. Not 'a chore'. That's called work.

I rarely use the spy. I use Albion captains to enter Albion areas, I use Clan K to enter their areas. They obviously have the right weapons.
    The point I think being made is that the designers made it like a chore. I feel the same frankly, and it's completely boring and unchallenging. Having many operatives was potentially a good idea but what's the point when the skills / weapons are complete duds and boring and all you ever need to do any and every mission is someone with a spider. So the engineer type who can call a drone and drop a spider in to do it all.
    If they had thought about it then make missions that you can't easily do without choosing the correct operative. I never saw any reason to use Albion operatives or any other uniformed op. Its all so easy and the whole thing is a "chore" because it's totally totally boring. 20-30 mins and I have to leave and come back.

I'm assuming this is now intentional, so I'll leave you to your delusions and misunderstandings. If you don't get it by now, you never will.
    Get what? And you call other people delusional.

It's quite simple, apply your 'No Distract hack' to your own game.

When taking out guards, or sneaking past them, I find it useful.

Originally Posted by Louiscarr Go to original post
    The point I think being made is that the designers made it like a chore. I feel the same frankly, and it's completely boring and unchallenging.
    Then don't play the game.

All people seem to do is whinge and moan, But I don't see them coming up with better ideas, or creating any games themselves.