Originally Posted by The_Sentinel_ Go to original post
    His 300MS chain lights should go. HA is fine
    Honestly his lights is mainly the problem about Highlander. I don't care if there fast but they shouldn't have HA and Frame advantage. His lights should have less frame advantage and No HA. Some peoplewho play him treat him like a spammer. You have to play defensive due to the fact that he has the fastest lights in the game and with HA. ITS STUPID.

Some people still forget this still have a huge disadvantage on console. Due to the lack on fps.

THAT IS WHY I CREATED THIS FORUM. He needs to be rework or nerfed which ever is the chosen.

He shouldnt have the hyper armor on his light ill give you that, but just saying he needs a nerf is wrong. the character needs a rework more than anything.

Originally Posted by Saint_YeetsXB Go to original post
    He shouldnt have the hyper armor on his light ill give you that, but just saying he needs a nerf is wrong. the character needs a rework more than anything.
    Ok what is the lack of reading in the FOR HONOR COMMUNITY. I said he needs a nerf or a rework. I didnt say he needed a nerf. Like can yall read more careful please. Also if even I said he needed a nerf it's my opinion. Don't say I'm wrong for giving out a opinion about a hero. Makes no sense. No disrespect to you I'm just saying.

I dont understand why youre upset, the original post for this topic was asking iif highlander needed a nerf or not. and to vote on it. i voted no. Why does that make you upset?

I dont understand why youre upset, the original post for this topic was asking iif highlander needed a nerf or not. and to vote on it. i voted no. Why does that make you upset?
    Ok you clearly didn't read what you said. You literally said I'm wrong of giving highlander a nerf when I'm giving out a opinion. Plus I said nerf or buff I didn't say only nerf. Again that is Ubisoft choice. I not mad but the fact that you said I'm wrong just for giving out a opinion is unnecessary. If you don't know what I'm talking about please reread your sentence properly.

I bet balance of thia game make 4 yers kids. Its so f creazy pathetic... i dont know worse game balance.... rly its so stupit...

Originally Posted by MastlyCJ Go to original post
    This is a message to see in the near future if highlander needs a nerf or not. Please no negativity just cast your votes and explain your reasons. No back and forth talk.

If you think he needs a nerf Write down #NHL and if not write #NNHL. IF BOTH then write down... Both.

START THE VOTING THIS WILL CHANGE HL FUTURE IN FOR HONOR.

PS, This is still a forum were writing about highlander advantages and disadvantages.

LET IT BEGIN
    Going by the original meaning for this thread its nerf or not. i said its wrong to just nerf highlander while saying something of his kit that needs to be changed. he needs a rework is all i said. Try not to take everything as an attack. i wasn't calling you out. its just saying that everyone agreeing that highlander needs just a nerf is in my opinion wrong. He has so many obvious weaknesses and flaws that its not fair to the character or the people that actually play him just because (and i agreed on this) his mid chain light is too strong and allows unnecessary spamming.

Going by the original meaning for this thread its nerf or not. i said its wrong to just nerf highlander while saying something of his kit that needs to be changed. he needs a rework is all i said. Try not to take everything as an attack. i wasn't calling you out. its just saying that everyone agreeing that highlander needs just a nerf is in my opinion wrong. He has so many obvious weaknesses and flaws that its not fair to the character or the people that actually play him just because (and i agreed on this) his mid chain light is too strong and allows unnecessary spamming.
    SO tell me what should highlander rework be. I think that his lights need a nerf that's it. But give me your idea

the only nerf to his lights is the removal of the hyperarmor on his mid chain light, any more and congrats youve killed him. Also a rework ot highlander isnt as simple as "okay give me one". He has probably one of the most complex and hard to balance kits in the game. Hes not as straightforward as you think.

He has his offensive stance shut down by all forms of dodge attacks other than 2 or 3 i believe (gladiator, valk, and sometimes Zahnhu).

He has no way to catch dodge rolls on reaction (something all players do if they dont have a dodge attack)

He is extremely limited in defensive stance, 1000ms heavies from neutral with 800ms hyperarmor is a joke. you can literally attempt a parry on light timing, feint and then parry the highlanders heavy in the time it takes for highlander to swing.

He has no way to deal with bashed based offence in his defensive stance and no real openers in his offensive stance.

I dont personally know a good way to fix him, he pivots on the edge of under powered and over powered. its just not that simple.