# highlander voting #

This is a message to see in the near future if highlander needs a nerf or not. Please no negativity just cast your votes and explain your reasons. No back and forth talk.

If you think he needs a nerf Write down #NHL and if not write #NNHL. IF BOTH then write down... Both.

START THE VOTING THIS WILL CHANGE HL FUTURE IN FOR HONOR.

PS, This is still a forum were writing about highlander advantages and disadvantages.

LET IT BEGIN

Both

I think his HA chained light is unhealthy for the game at the moment. His first light has generous CC timings and the HA chained light makes for being an easy tool to keep a player at bay. He is always frame advantaged since he has no finishing light combos. It's too easy to be offensive in defensive stance.

As for offensive stance, it's too easy to actually option select HL. A fast enough dodge light or bash nullifies any UB kick or grab attempt.

His light animations are wonky and actually make the attacks look really bad. Out off all lights on console, HL's chained lights look terrible. Nuxia's are the only ones that feel worse, but work because they're poke attacks. HL's heavy attacks are really slow, but the light attacks make it seem like the sword has absolutely no weight at all and it's just bad.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    #Hockey

Needs a nerf. His chained light shouldn't have HA.

I think this may be considered spam now.

Some things need fixing, some nerfs, some buffs. I don't know much about them other then how to kill them, so I won't go into details.

Isn't weird that in defensive stance pp just spam attacks and in ofensive stance pp turtle to dodge kick? I notice the red indicador on heavys a little blurry because of the hyper armor. For me is just a spammer. I will like to see his heavys down to 27 from 30 and remove HA on lights. No brain hero that doesnt need to deal with reflex guard doesnt need to deflect or even parry cuz you dont get a heavy anyway. Just spam and safe unblock after kick or grab. But with minimal dmg reduccion he will be fine to me.

Could he be nerfed? Absolutely. Should he be? I don't think so.
    But if it is to happen he needs buffs as well.

Both

His HA drives my crazy. And light spam, always

Both.

HA on lights needs to be removed and the damage of the light follow-up reduced a bit. But in this case he should also receive something which makes him better.

HL is about hard-hitting heavies, the defensive and offensive stances and the kick/grab mix-up. The devs should strengthen these features about him, if they nerf him, to compensate for it.

Originally Posted by wolfocezosu Go to original post
    Isn't weird that in defensive stance pp just spam attacks and in ofensive stance pp turtle to dodge kick? I notice the red indicador on heavys a little blurry because of the hyper armor. For me is just a spammer. I will like to see his heavys down to 27 from 30 and remove HA on lights. No brain hero that doesnt need to deal with reflex guard doesnt need to deflect or even parry cuz you dont get a heavy anyway. Just spam and safe unblock after kick or grab. But with minimal dmg reduccion he will be fine to me.
    This is an underrated post lol his defensive stance is now more offensive cuz of trade possibility & his offensive stance is more dodge/defensively oriented.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

His 300MS chain lights should go. HA is fine