Originally Posted by Ubi-Toller Go to original post
    We have not made any recent changes to rewards that I can think of, but I'm happy to look into this. Can you let me know what rewards in particular you are concerned about?
    Originally Posted by skidster1 Go to original post
    Thanks for the reply. Wasn’t expecting you to see these so soon. Very much appreciated. You know, you are our only hope. All the best!
    I second that, thank you so much! ☺️
     1 people found this helpful

Toller, I don't know how you put up with the abusive behavior of some of these forum members. The anonymity of the internet draws out the worst in a lot of people.

Sure, I would love to see some changes (general Mystical nerf), but that doesn't mean the game is fundamentally flawed. I still eagerly play it multiple times a day and plan to continue to do so! The silent majority appreciates what you and the devs do for the player community.

B1rdm4n77's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by KroxldyphivcJ Go to original post
    Toller, I don't know how you put up with the abusive behavior of some of these forum members. The anonymity of the internet draws out the worst in a lot of people.

Sure, I would love to see some changes (general Mystical nerf), but that doesn't mean the game is fundamentally flawed. I still eagerly play it multiple times a day and plan to continue to do so! The silent majority appreciates what you and the devs do for the player community.

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    For the most part it doesn't bother me. I know nobody is mad at me in particular, it's the situation at the time. A lot of the frustration I perfectly understand! Sometimes you needs to just have a little rant to get it out and feel better. As long as players don't make it personal, I'm fine with the heat.

Thank you for featuring this new Bradley card and showing how lame it is. Easily the worst Bradley. Feel sorry for the fools that are buying this turd.

Originally Posted by fanaticexpert Go to original post
    Feel sorry for the fools that are buying this turd.
    yeah, you shouldn't. it's not your money to count.
    the card is indeed not as threatening as people thought it would be. (me included).

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234