MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Steven527 Go to original post
    Breach and clear where I have to kick a door in knowing there's a dude on the other side waiting to shoot me? Yeah I think that is how real Tier 1 guys do it. They draw straws or they just select the newest guy wearing a red shirt to go first. Freakin pathetic. Wonder if you can at least use panther fog to block their view when you do it. Will have to experiment as Ubi certainly spent as little effort as possible. It is the same mechanic from wildlands..but worse.
    Remember, Nomad fell from the tree, landing on his head. That impact alone .... Or at least that's how he dreamed it ...

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Steven527 Go to original post
    Breach and clear where I have to kick a door in knowing there's a dude on the other side waiting to shoot me? Yeah I think that is how real Tier 1 guys do it. They draw straws or they just select the newest guy wearing a red shirt to go first. Freakin pathetic. Wonder if you can at least use panther fog to block their view when you do it. Will have to experiment as Ubi certainly spent as little effort as possible. It is the same mechanic from wildlands..but worse.
    You don't have to kick it. You can C4 any breachable door, but also kick the internal ones.

Originally Posted by ArgimonEd Go to original post
    This is the last update, they dont care
    Even if there is no year 2 content, there's going to be more updates to the game. We just won't be told about them until ta few days before they drop.
     1 people found this helpful

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    Not adding content, they will be fixing bugs and etc

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    You don't have to kick it. You can C4 any breachable door, but also kick the internal ones.
    Whew, thanks Blue. Was watching one of the videos and they showed that for an outer door, but not inner.

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    I am soooooo looking forward to downloading this new update, yes siree Bob! I am going to be spending my whole allowance on the store for sure. Ubi, you can count on my support.

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    If you currently still like the game and still enjoy an odd foray into Aurora (I still do but not often) then I reckon there's a better than evens chance you'll like the new event.

If you currently don't like the game, you might last until the first Sonic the Hedgehog section, which comes early, but get through that and there are some moments. Except the face-palm design of here's Ash, but break the door down yourself, there are some good parts that some may enjoy. Too gameified for me, though.
    Thanks for the mini review. Expectations have not changed... barely moving the needle.

MyNameIsJord's Avatar Senior Member
    Up front I must say I haven't looked at any of the videos available, but have been thinking since I read about this breach and clear mechanic: are there doors in the game one can kick in? As the only doors I can remember are automatic sliding doors that even work after you killed the electricity to the base. I'd rather not have Nomad kick those, as the effects will be bone shattering.

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ageless93 Go to original post
    Up front I must say I haven't looked at any of the videos available, but have been thinking since I read about this breach and clear mechanic: are there doors in the game one can kick in? As the only doors I can remember are automatic sliding doors that even work after you killed the electricity to the base. I'd rather not have Nomad kick those, as the effects will be bone shattering.
    The new content has specific buildings where it works and from what i can tell only will work in the new missions and nowhere else.

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    If you currently don't like the game, you might last until the first Sonic the Hedgehog section.
    That sounds both horrifying and intriguing lol.