@Mr.BDur. Well, she was a lot worse than I thought. She can't even counter a GB. Her offense is really predictable. She knows what an option select is, though, lol.

You even toyed with her lol.

This is the discredit and proof we need of her. She'll never have a say on this forum, not until she gets a lot better.

Well... Silver III at best. I thought that she will just fall for **** or something, or maybe don't be able to parry lights. Well... this basically zero game knowledge. It was funny though. I think I will record some games when PK gets her rework, good start for sure. You made my mood for it

Also, WHAT about chip damage? DIE to chip damage? So, she thinks that parrying deals chip damage? Or does she think it can be lethal?

Ultimately though, I agree with her (her, right? Lol). It is really guaranteed on her.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Also, WHAT about chip damage? DIE to chip damage? So, she thinks that parrying deals chip damage? Or does she think it can be lethal?

Ultimately though, I agree with her (her, right? Lol). It is really guaranteed on her.
    I mean, yeah, against a player like that I suppose what I'm doing might as well be guaranteed. Lol

Originally Posted by LightUpTheEyes Go to original post
    Ah I see, yeah my set up is high end. I was once a high level For Honor player, but I'm way out of practice and am nowhere near as good as I once was. I beat on some of the finalists and winners of US dominion series before, but I've been playing a ton of UFC 4 on my ps4 and just other single player games lately.

My uplay is obviously the same on here so if you wanna play some sometime let me know. Always lookin for people to practice and team up with.
    I appreciate the thought

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    already commented, hhehehe in reality is obvius you were toying around, and her stamina management was very deficient also her offense is not(that) bad but her defense is really silver tier, cmon that many gbs just entered??
    I was a bit confused as to the number of GBs I could get in a row LOL

Originally Posted by MCBooma16 Go to original post
    @Mr.BDur. Well, she was a lot worse than I thought. She can't even counter a GB. Her offense is really predictable. She knows what an option select is, though, lol.

You even toyed with her lol.

This is the discredit and proof we need of her. She'll never have a say on this forum, not until she gets a lot better.
    Yeah I was mostly just messin around hahahaha

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567