Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    lol fools? who is the fool who thinks devs are reading her ****ty posts full of misinformation and erroneous ideas? you say "time consuming" well duh I said that in my first civil response, you need experience to grasp all the concepts and having the muscular memory required to be in the higher tiers of playing. The truly fool is the one thinking experience and knowledge doesn´t matter, and again your big, hungry of conflict ego shows, you think you are capable of being diamond in a week, all of that without having the minimum requirements of reading ability I mean you struggle with 50/50´s, yeah riiiiight.

It seems you are a living example of Dunning-Kruger effect. BTW I don`t expect you know anthropology related terms but I´m sure others here do. People with triple digits IQ´s that is.
    Every one struggles with 50\50's is a scientific imposibility for 50\50 abuse not to work in the users favor I take it back you not a fool or slow your now a person who cant read or do math past a 2nd grade level. Hahaha. What do you call sombody like this anyway? Dunning Kruger Effect huh let me slow this down so ppl on your level Understand I am rubber and you are glue ahaha ask your theropist for some more .Tell him your depressed and cant take it no more. Maybe he will he can put you somwher to not hurt yourself like McBooma did to his rep and music career lol.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    jajaja I can´t read? I can´t do math? oh well we have a true idiot here spiting **** all over the forums, I´m an antropologist and an accountant...also I can write in english better than you which is a shame since I learned by myself and I´m from a latin country , what a trash are you , unable to recognize her own ineptitude on so many levels. Surely your life is a wreck, and you think your depression and need of attention extrapolates to others.
    50/50 or more like 33/33/33 in some cases are a reading thing ******, you see a pattern you mix your reflex with that pattern recognition, but you are too dense to understand, I leave it at here, a scientific person like me is wasting his time dealing with a ****** that absolutely thinks have all the answers in her little head. Go back to read that old book that other ******s wrote, people with little minds, who like to mentally masturbate over their own unscientific beliefs

The best for the wise is to ignore the repetitive manifestation of the idioticy. Don´t bother, You are on ignore right now.

Just put this noob on the ignore list. It is quite wasteful to speak to them, they are thrash in the game, lack game knowledge on the basic level, and thinks they are the best player something. Clearly not someone you want to waste your time on.
     1 people found this helpful

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Welp. I got to play with UnderGod.

I can safely say they are not very experienced with the game.

It started off nicely and very civil. I was showing them how to play Shaman. Everything was cool.

At one point I mentioned that if I went full tilt, they would not enjoy playing against me. They said "Go ahead", so I did.

The response I got was silly. I was told everything I was doing was just from memory and it was all guaranteed hits. This player is exceptionally prone to GBs, btw. Like, all you have to do is feint a heavy finisher and they give up their guard almost every time with a dodge or heavy attack, so free GBs all day.

They quit our duel without a word after I wouldn't agree that it was all guaranteed.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Welp. I got to play with UnderGod.

I can safely say they are not very experienced with the game.

It started off nicely and very civil. I was showing them how to play Shaman. Everything was cool.

At one point I mentioned that if I went full tilt, they would not enjoy playing against me. They said "Go ahead", so I did.

The response I got was silly. I was told everything I was doing was just from memory and it was all guaranteed hits. This player is exceptionally prone to GBs, btw. Like, all you have to do is feint a heavy finisher and they give up their guard almost every time with a dodge or heavy attack, so free GBs all day.

They quit our duel without a word after I wouldn't agree that it was all guaranteed.
    Lol. It is almost sad there is no video, it would be entertaining to watch.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Lol. It is almost sad there is no video, it would be entertaining to watch.
    don't worry, I'm going to upload something to youtube once I find the time. When I do, I will link it.

My baby keeps me pretty busy but I promise I will make this a priority LOL

Oh, don't worry! Your baby is obviously more important than this one on the forum. I would be really glad to see you play though.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Oh, don't worry! Your baby is obviously more important than this one on the forum. I would be really glad to see you play though.
    Unfortunately there's very little of me going hard against undergod since they quit as soon as I put any actual pressure down.

Yeah, it would obviously take someone over Gold 1 to see the full potential. I would offer some duels myself, but I am on PC.

I want to see that video lol