Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    lol it seems you are slow. And only like to argue, I use PK and can do reads vert well, considering PK is weak and cant have bashes.

It takes skill, and reflexes and knowledge, Im sure you are not experienced ,impatient and obviously like to argue , not surprise many of veterans here are bullyng you, you answer me in a condescendant tone thinking a pk with diamond 5 experience and posibly a GM when TG changes are ready don´t know nothing. You only think you have reason no matter what.

I said is true there are s tiers and if you are not using them you are in disadvantage, but is not impossible. There is a GM in north america with a ****ty shinobi, the most ****ty char out there.

You lack mental fortitude and your ego is so big you cannot handle being beaten by more experienced and knowledgeable people. So your rethoric is that they cant have skill. Yes they have, along other qualities I SHOWED YOU IN MY POST.

there are some cheaters too but in your case is more likely you are impatient and a rusher like your posts YOu with little experience think you know more, a big ego indeed..

I`m sure MR bdur will destroy you in seconds. Considering he is like me in the 2% capable of being in diamond. If your ego is sleeping today it will do you a favor and maybe you can learn something.
    2% capable of being diamond ahahahaha its not a skill to be diamond it time consuming is all lol thats halarious everybody outside that 2% dont feel like making the game there life lol what skills i could be diomond in a week but prefere not to be associated with the fools that have all that skill oops i meen time lol.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Then you are more than welcome to leave. You may not be able to understand how people with a functional brain play, but landing the first hit means nothing. You are just very bad, and you can not accept it, so you will never be anything but thrash.

I paid for this game ONCE, when I bought it. If it is a money grab, the grabber has like one and a half fingers total. Still more than the number of your brain cells though.
    Thnx but ill stay.

Originally Posted by I4mTheUnderGod Go to original post
    Thnx but ill stay.
    Then, uh... Stfu?

Damn. 😐

Ill talk bout what i like and ive posted more then enuff relevant stuff to talk but it seems all the so called experienced players like to wait for me to go on a rant and start to argue ive clearly posted far to many relevant subjects to help this crap show but nobody seems to want to open them ore just choose mot to post on relevant subject matter... So you stfu damn.

This game has been a mess since day 1 they were clearly trynna make an mmo but stupendiously... If you like to play a game that they were trynna make... Here is what it would have been if they didnt fail with minor tweaks to the guard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2oW4pJzlW4

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    lol fools? who is the fool who thinks devs are reading her ****ty posts full of misinformation and erroneous ideas? you say "time consuming" well duh I said that in my first civil response, you need experience to grasp all the concepts and having the muscular memory required to be in the higher tiers of playing. The truly fool is the one thinking experience and knowledge doesn´t matter, and again your big, hungry of conflict ego shows, you think you are capable of being diamond in a week, all of that without having the minimum requirements of reading ability I mean you struggle with 50/50´s, yeah riiiiight.

It seems you are a living example of Dunning-Kruger effect. BTW I don`t expect you know anthropology related terms but I´m sure others here do. People with triple digits IQ´s that is.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    2% capable of being diamond ahahahaha its not a skill to be diamond it time consuming is all lol thats halarious everybody outside that 2% dont feel like making the game there life lol what skills i could be diomond in a week but prefere not to be associated with the fools that have all that skill oops i meen time lol.
    It took me a long time to get good enough for diamond ranks. That doesn't mean I spend all of my time playing the game, just that I have been playing this game fairly consistently for the last 4 years.

I definitely played more before I got engaged or had my baby boy, but even then it didn't require me to give up my social life or work life to get that good. I just played over the course of a long time. That's all.

You most definitely would not be good enough for diamond in a week unless you are already mid-high platinum and you are shooting to increase your rank. If you would currently rank gold or lower right now, then absolutely not.

We will play and I will show you that skill really does matter. Lol

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    thats also true she thinks all of diamonds and beyond, eat, sleep and **** for honor. We have just more acumulated years, but our daily time is not only for honor.

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    thats also true she thinks all of diamonds and beyond, eat, sleep and **** for honor. We have just more acumulated years, but our daily time is not only for honor.
    TBH with I could care less bout the game I deleted weeks ago and ive felt the grind in many games that actually took skill and far more time to master a week is nothing your correct but there is nothing beyond that except being here on the forums argueing ive got better things to do then play a wrecked game and fight the online forum fight to try to fix it when theres nothing but trolls complaining it's broken that cry when ppl give decent ideas to fix it. From what ive seen here MrBdur is the only active person in this community that cares and why he's put up with this kinda disrespect from the devs recking this game and sticking up for clowns that like to think know what they're talking bout is beyond me but im sure im not the 1st person this rodeo show's ganged up on and chased off from its disrespect Take care and good luck fixing your trashed game with this **** show of a circus. Cuz none of you have even tried to get to know me by reading my posts your just fools you have no effin idea who I am from what that last post was and i find it quite halarious how high you think yourself to be.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    TBH with I could care less bout the game I deleted weeks ago and ive felt the grind in many games that actually took skill and far more time to master a week is nothing your correct but there is nothing beyond that except being here on the forums argueing im git better things to then beat noobs and critisize ppl online. From what ive seen here MrBdur is the only active person in this community that cares and why he's put up with this kinda disrespect from the devs recking this game and sticking up for clowns that like to know what they're talking bout is beyond me but im sure im not the 1at person this rodeo show's ganged up on.
    I mean... sure some of the decisions have been questionable but I don't really feel disrespected by the devs.

I feel like Gryphon may have been a bit lazy, but at the same time, I feel like they are probably doing the best they can with what they've got right now.

Everything is weird right now and I try to give the benefit of the doubt.

That being said, I've definitely had moments where I think a decision was outright stupid, but then again, I'm sure my own ideas would be criticized much harsher. Who am I to judge?

aha im back...and im here to ruin your lives....oh whats that. Yes ofcourse....Exactly.

I take it all back the games finished it's not a total pyramid sceam to try to get you to fix the game by buying new characters Im single male crip from the Eastsidas and i love giving ubi my money for op characters that my concious wont let me play cuz you cant lose with em hiiiizaaaw!!!