Honestly, you DID in fact share many different clips a while ago of the kinds of games you play, more specifically how YOU play and how your opponents play.

If you're talking about spam and how doing one or two things alone is optimal, you must still be getting low level lobbies, and you must not be improving as a player. We've seen how you play. You're not as good as you think you are, and we don't think you're in a position to talk about the game in ways you don't understand.

Goat said it best, if somebody is falling for the same thing over and over and isn't actually adapting, then that's their fault. The same goes for you; if you're getting spammed by one thing and you can't beat it, then you need to train and practice.

Not everyone plays exactly the same in this game. Sure, a player might play predictably, but a good player will change some things up in order to beat you.

Every hero plays a certain way and specific behaviors can be recognized when people play them. You need to be able to go into each fight and have an expectation for what the opponent can do based off of their hero abilities. If you don't, then you're going to lose.

You're using the term "optimal" in a way you don't understand. There's pretty much an answer to every move in this game, except for a few.

Optimal refers to something that is favored, in this case, using the moves that are most effective. Optimal refers to a style of play that is preferred if another way is not as effective

When we're talking about heroes with bashes, such as Warden or conq, a bash is considered optimal because those characters' bashes are really good, and they have no other strong offense. It's optimal because that's all they have. You can't light or heavy your way through a fight with Warden or conq, so players typically use bashes.

Playing "Optimally" is just using the characters' strongest options to force player reactions. It doesn't really make sense to use the term for individual characters because most good players simply use their hero's strong tools in an optimal way to initiate a 50/50 reaction.

If you want to get technical, there is an "optimal", or correct way to gank. For me, it's either you know how to gank or you don't.

To sum up, I think you're creating a scenario that doesn't really exist. To play optimally just means using the strongest tools you have. If the weak tools don't work, then you're narrowed down to what DOES work. Sometimes you need to use your strongest tools.

If anything, MK is riddled with optimal punishes, similar to FH. Every character plays differently and there's a certain way to play them as to maximize their move set. It's no different in FH.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by I4mTheUnderGod Go to original post
    You have no idea what im saying its beyond you..you r forced to play optimal and im far dun with this its a big scam to steal money from ppl who know no better and im done with it... If you belive you have any control besides picking the more optimal rock paper scissors hero and getting 1st attack in this game your a damned fool to the creator GL.

Lets go find the hero my hero outclasses the whole game and harass them...you would have just as much honor subdueing a child or elderly in your basment, For Honor its a Joke.
    Dude you been playing for such a short time and you're willing to just dismiss the whole thing like you think you know it.

I have plenty of control over my matches with plenty of different heroes. If you and I were to duel, you would probably tell me my hero is OP no matter who I picked because I am a better player and could likely beat you with almost anyone.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Under, You have control but is limited if you are using low tier heroes, if you are not more than a 6 months player it will be very hard to you to compete against veterans.
    This game is frustrating yes, but the reality is that optimal is just the way some chars need to play to be efficient, if you tried ranked and got smacked try to remember people from platinum to beyond are a mix of the follow.

1. they are using their mains and know their own moveset fully.Even the recovery times and damage/hitbox/spacing minutiae.
    2.They are experienced(most of them over 6 months and lots of training or matches)
    3.they adapted to the ccu by learn to read their opponents better than the average player, they are mostly patient when they need and agressive when they know it will work. They excel mentally to elaborate predictive scenarios.
    4.Most of diamond and higher have also GOOD REFLEXES paired with an already real good reading ability.
    5. they are using S tiers for a reason. Bashes that cut stamina regen being the most important. But a handful can reach M and GM with even PK or shinobi, if they are fully compromised. I know there is a GM with Pk in europe.
    6. they train using another chars or simply know all the other char moves and limitations accuratelly. This only furthers their high reading ability.
    7. and the mos important, they can ADAPT smoothly in the middle of the battle to a myriad of gamestyles, this alone is the brand of GMs, proved they are not reaction freaks or using uber rigs or even cheats (yes a few "GMs" used that in the past).This is a product of experience, training, intelligence and discipline. Mental fortitude is needed also to learn and to not be tilted.

You have no idea what im saying its beyond you..you r forced to play optimal and im far dun with this its a big scam to steal money from ppl who know no better and im done with it... If you belive you have any control besides picking the more optimal rock paper scissors hero and getting 1st attack in this game your a damned fool to the creator GL.

Lets go find the hero my hero outclasses the whole game and harass them...you would have just as much honor subdueing a child or elderly in your basment, For Honor its a Joke.
    Then you are more than welcome to leave. You may not be able to understand how people with a functional brain play, but landing the first hit means nothing. You are just very bad, and you can not accept it, so you will never be anything but thrash.

I paid for this game ONCE, when I bought it. If it is a money grab, the grabber has like one and a half fingers total. Still more than the number of your brain cells though.

Yo UnderGod, message me your Xbox GamerTag if you want and we can play and perhaps I can teach you some stuff.

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Yo UnderGod, message me your Xbox GamerTag if you want and we can play and perhaps I can teach you some stuff.
    MonkeyKing1894 i cant message or inv rn cuz two ppl from lfg reported me cuz i reported them for them saying they have uncunsented relation's with people.

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    Under, You have control but is limited if you are using low tier heroes, if you are not more than a 6 months player it will be very hard to you to compete against veterans.
    This game is frustrating yes, but the reality is that optimal is just the way some chars need to play to be efficient, if you tried ranked and got smacked try to remember people from platinum to beyond are a mix of the follow.

1. they are using their mains and know their own moveset fully.Even the recovery times and damage/hitbox/spacing minutiae.
    2.They are experienced(most of them over 6 months and lots of training or matches)
    3.they adapted to the ccu by learn to read their opponents better than the average player, they are mostly patient when they need and agressive when they know it will work. They excel mentally to elaborate predictive scenarios.
    4.Most of diamond and higher have also GOOD REFLEXES paired with an already real good reading ability.
    5. they are using S tiers for a reason. Bashes that cut stamina regen being the most important. But a handful can reach M and GM with even PK or shinobi, if they are fully compromised. I know there is a GM with Pk in europe.
    6. they train using another chars or simply know all the other char moves and limitations accuratelly. This only furthers their high reading ability.
    7. and the mos important, they can ADAPT smoothly in the middle of the battle to a myriad of gamestyles, this alone is the brand of GMs, proved they are not reaction freaks or using uber rigs or even cheats (yes a few "GMs" used that in the past).This is a product of experience, training, intelligence and discipline. Mental fortitude is needed also to learn and to not be tilted.
    They can know all of this but when they lose with full kits they resort to using the timing they know aplied to spam what bunch a game masters more like chumps if their such game masters they should add a flow for combo starters that would beat theyre shameful light spam. This game is great for people who like to pretend they have skill and resort to spam to win you can say whatever youd like the spamming of small 3 hit rotations is made to beat out larger rotations that arent even combos at this point just in the game at the weakest point its pathetic ill say it again youd have more honor punching your grandmother then playing this game with the community doing what it does lol because the devs dont know nothing you would have to be slow to even think this game is good its a 100% fact it wasnt finshed at release and still isnt i find it quite funny all the tryhards saying i read this i read this when all you need to do is the fastest strongest hitting hit rotation over and over but they know this and that please quit making me giggle.

Your are trying to say it takes skill and its not rock paper scissor but your argueing defence is the GM's know the mathematical timings on the parries and punishes you need to know to win... You dont need to know them lol all you NEED is the more optimal character that wins the timings against another. What do you call this if you have a hero that outclasses another hero who loses against the outclassed and wins against the one with class??? schooled? Idk but they all need To call me when they dont got class lol.

Reading is just knowing what a hero does before he does it and im sure everybody here knows whats coming its not reading its leading cuz everybody plays hero's the same you know why cuz there is literaly only 3 buttons to press that do anything to the enemy. Its a matter of which hero outclasses another untill revenge comes to play then the outclassed my switch like warden vs shaolin... shaolin loses but if there is 2 wardens and 1 shaolin and there isnt a CC'ed gank and Shaolin gets revenge Shaolin wins if i wanted to play this way I'd go play the pokemon tcg.

MonkeyKing1894 i cant message or inv rn cuz two ppl from lfg reported me cuz i reported them for them saying they have uncunsented relation's with people.
    Aight I'll send you a friend request when I'm on next. Either tomorrow or in a few hours when my son goes to sleep.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    lol it seems you are slow. And only like to argue, I use PK and can do reads vert well, considering PK is weak and cant have bashes.

It takes skill, and reflexes and knowledge, Im sure you are not experienced ,impatient and obviously like to argue , not surprise many of veterans here are bullyng you, you answer me in a condescendant tone thinking a pk with diamond 5 experience and posibly a GM when TG changes are ready don´t know nothing. You only think you have reason no matter what.

I said is true there are s tiers and if you are not using them you are in disadvantage, but is not impossible. There is a GM in north america with a ****ty shinobi, the most ****ty char out there.

You lack mental fortitude and your ego is so big you cannot handle being beaten by more experienced and knowledgeable people. So your rethoric is that they cant have skill. Yes they have, along other qualities I SHOWED YOU IN MY POST.

there are some cheaters too but in your case is more likely you are impatient and a rusher like your posts YOu with little experience think you know more, a big ego indeed..

I`m sure MR bdur will destroy you in seconds. Considering he is like me in the 2% capable of being in diamond. If your ego is sleeping today it will do you a favor and maybe you can learn something.

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    lol it seems you are slow. And only like to argue, I use PK and can do reads vert well, considering PK is weak and cant have bashes.

It takes skill, and reflexes and knowledge, Im sure you are not experienced ,impatient and obviously like to argue , not surprise many of veterans here are bullyng you, you answer me in a condescendant tone thinking a pk with diamond 5 experience and posibly a GM when TG changes are ready don´t know nothing. You only think you have reason no matter what.

I said is true there are s tiers and if you are not using them you are in disadvantage, but is not impossible. There is a GM in north america with a ****ty shinobi, the most ****ty char out there.

You lack mental fortitude and your ego is so big you cannot handle being beaten by more experienced and knowledgeable people. So your rethoric is that they cant have skill. Yes they have, along other qualities I SHOWED YOU IN MY POST.

there are some cheaters too but in your case is more likely you are impatient and a rusher like your posts YOu with little experience think you know more, a big ego indeed..

I`m sure MR bdur will destroy you in seconds. Considering he is like me in the 2% capable of being in diamond. If your ego is sleeping today it will do you a favor and maybe you can learn something.
    Read thats a joke with the game its a a litteral will they do this or that... And 100% of the time its that cuz when you do this its punished unless your are slow so when you actually learn to read on a 3rd grade lvl and read how the devs are playing you by even playing this game that isnt a skill based game then maybe ill believe you can read.

In a game that based off of who gets the 1st hit in a mirror match... And who picks the more optimal hero destroy me would actually have to meet me and On the base things are going i doubt either 1 of you could see straight after even seeing me if things went off. But let me know how the Rock paper scissors tournament goes seeing how i. Wont be there on account im not a 2 year old saying my daddy will beat you up or whatever games you play. I doubt your could skate vert with you mom and dad telling you its such a bad idea there rida.