MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    Switch Connect to off-line mode; launch the game; try photo mode.

I've had photo mode not available in Breakpoint, but never recall it being an issue in Wildlands when running it in on-line mode.

MyNameIsJord's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MikeWeeks Go to original post
    Switch Connect to off-line mode; launch the game; try photo mode.

I've had photo mode not available in Breakpoint, but never recall it being an issue in Wildlands when running it in on-line mode.
    I wonder if it has to do with the drone. Have to test that under those circumstances. That I can't switch to photo mode when I fly the drone, that it's only available on person.

Originally Posted by Ageless93 Go to original post
    I wonder if it has to do with the drone. Have to test that under those circumstances. That I can't switch to photo mode when I fly the drone, that it's only available on person.
    I think that's it, now that you've mention it!!

An hour's worth of ducking and shooting.

After the hour was up, the script got into panic mode and quit putting Unidad personnel in harms way: I lost my four stars.

And for that matter... Bonus material.

PS: watch the wheel barrow's magic trick.

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    Dang, you have a nack for helos dropping on your head and yet, not a scratch

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    Not having anything else to play at the moment and I am still not convinced about playing Star Wars: Fallen Jedi (or whatever the name is), I was going to hit the Remanzo Base and see if I could have some action for a bit (WOW, I have not played this game since March 30th 2020 ) but now I am waiting for the game to download a big *** patch (I hope it won't break this thing more that BP has).

Mike, if I am not mistaken, is your image from the base in Itacua? I think I am wrong because I don't remember a river nearby but it seems familiar to the beginning of the game. Jord (what gives with the name, had forgotten to ask! ) aside from Remanzo, where are the other locations? I want to start checking them out for myself.

In BP I am getting a notification, almost right away, that my system is running out of resources (I already posted something there but I doubt I will get any answers any time soon) but half my GBs in my GPU are untouched so how can it be? Is it because the latest patch broke more than it fixed (as per usual) or is it just the servers pooping on the systems. I am hoping that this WL patch will not bother me because I only plan on playing Offline.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Well, it is almost impossible to play it online, more so when you are driving as the freezes/locks are almost every other second, when not driving you can shoot a few times between freezes. Offline is next but I don't think it will be any better.

Originally Posted by FCacGRdvWD Go to original post
    Jord (what gives with the name, had forgotten to ask! )
    My name is Jord, but that name is already taken by someone on Ubisoft's accounts so I couldn't change to that. Later I thought I could've changed to __Jord__ or something alike, so that's the next plan for the future, when I can rename again in 30 days time (well, fewer now). You heard it hear first folks, his name will change again.

I've been Ageless for ages, but then reality set in. Besides, most other forums I post at I use my real name as well, so why not here.
    Anything better than the random name & password that the password vault thingy one has, can give you, right FCacGRdvWD ... uh oh.

aside from Remanzo, where are the other locations? I want to start checking them out for myself.
    I'll have to start the game and write them down. Will be back for that.
    In the mean time, your patch... maybe they took away Predator and the capability to play your game correctly.

Looked it up.

Remanzo Base in Remanzo
    Poco Irrigation Tank, Remanzo
    Khochi, Itacua
    F.O.B. Armadillo, Itacua

Originally Posted by FCacGRdvWD Go to original post
    EDIT: Well, it is almost impossible to play it online, more so when you are driving as the freezes/locks are almost every other second, when not driving you can shoot a few times between freezes. Offline is next but I don't think it will be any better.
    I was about to post a comment that with the switch from Uplay to Connect - starting/ending gaming sessions has become an issue, not clean whatsoever. Yet in the game (GRW) itself I am no longer having issues with temporary freezes as had been the case awhile ago. So FWIW ...

Also, just to re-confirm, my image is of F.O.B. Armadillo, Itacua.