Ubisoft Plus subscription

Hello,

I was paid today for Ubisoft Plus subscription, and successfully logged in to my account, but after a few hours, my subscription was canceled.

Why is that happening ? My payment was around 17.15 CET.

My name is Peric Sinisa, from Apatin, Serbia.

Uplay username - stevi82

Sorry for my bad english.

Everything was working fine for the whole month, but there is just one problem - my credit card was charged 2 times.

First time was 7 days before activation and the second time on the activation date.

January 14 and January 21 were the payment dates.

I was canceled my subscription one day before the end - February 20.

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    It's really a mess. I wonder if anyone can use this subscription service without problems.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello stevi82,

Sorry to hear about your experience and apologies for the delayed reply.

Can you please create a ticket on our support page? It will allow our team to verify your account ownership and investigate your issue further.

You can also contact us via social media: Facebook or Twitter.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

OK. Thank you.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    No worries, anytime!

Any news / updates?

very unlikely you'll get any timely help with it. Ubisoft has issues with their subscription system which they seem unwilling to acknowledge. I encountered exactly the same issue. after about an hour subscription was suspended/expired, the very day I paid for it.

I tried even paying through PayPal. Same issue, money taken confirmed through PayPal's system. But ubisoft screaming at me there are no funds, card is blocked or expired. All I get is create a ticket. Yeah sure, that option isn't being offered or acknowledged from them now.

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by stevi82 Go to original post
    Any news / updates?
    Thanks for getting in contact and sorry to hear you have experienced this issue. While I would not be able to discuss any specific transactions on your account via these open forums, I can see you have recently spoken with one of our Live Chat agents regarding this query.

If you still believe you have not got this resolved, please update your case via the "My Cases" section of our support site or contact us directly through our "Live Chat" service when this is available. You can also get in touch via our social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook if you use these services.