AC Valhalla - All Save files Corrupted

I have played around 20+ hours of AC Valhalla, I have the limited edition disc, purchased in December 2020.
    Everything has been working perfectly until I attempted to load the Jotunheim missions.

Game Progress: I have just finished the Cent story line and Fulke has taken Sigurd and chopped off his arm. I have just had the fight with Dag and killed him.

Issue:

I went to Valka to begin the Jotunheim Missions and as soon as I drank the Potion the game crashed and stated "Cannot continue using the application ps4 data corrupted"

I deleted and uninstalled the game and then re-installed it as per Instructions.
    Upon coming into the main menu every single one of my save files says "DATA CORRUPT!" - I had two manual saves that I would use alternatively as well as various saves that were not overwritten on the Cloud.

I have just lost 20+hours of gameplay.
    Please tell me there is a solution for this fix.

I do not know how to show my save file corruptions as they are on my PS4.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there, Jimtose. I am extremely sorry you have been experiencing this issue with Assassin's Creed Valhalla. We've received reports of players who are unable to resume their progress because the saves are shown as Corrupted. The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at Offical Discussion Forums for Assassin's Creed Valhalla

If this occurred on PS4, we would appreciate it if you could also Create a Support Ticket and forward us your save files. Further details on how to provide the files to us can be found Here.

Data corrupted entering Jotunheim

Hi.

Suffering the same problem as Jimtose. I get as far as the cloud tunnel cutscene entering Jotunheim and then get the same "Cannot continue using the application ps4 data corrupted" message.

- base version of game
    - 180 hours into the game. Have completely almost everything except Steinbjorn, River Raids, and last few chapters Hamtunscire arc.
    - I play off-line. (No Reba quests!)
    - Have latest updates installed.

Understandably, VERY reluctant to delete game as I don’t/can’t/unwillingly to save data to cloud. (No PS account).

As I haven’t deleted the games, not getting any “save and/or data corruption” messages otherwise.

Any solution yet?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Benderuu00,

I'm sorry to hear that you are also having this issue.

Can you provide more information about what you mean regarding the PS Account? Do you play as a guest?

Re Ubi-Swaggins question

Hi.

Sorry for the confusion - what I meant was that cannot upload my save data to cloud as I don’t have a PS PLUS membership, which seems to be a prerequisite.
    I DO have a dedicated user account for playing on my PS4 - just no PS PLUS membership. (And I don’t want one).

So, if I delete and re-install, will lose completely all progress.
    FYI - river raids, etc working fine. Asgard worked fine. Just cannot enter Jotunheim ark.

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for this clarification, you should be able to choose to keep save game date on your device while re-installing Valhalla on your PS5 device but if you have any problems with this I would suggest to check with the Sony/PSN support teams directly as they may have more details regarding this process. If you have any further queries regarding Assassins Creed Valhalla or have any difficulty accessing this saved data after re-installing this content, please submit this via out official Assassins Creed Valhalla discussion forum which is located here.