ubisoft you just steal money from people

just pay ubisoft+ money from my ban card gone start download game and account suspendet. i will not whait refounds 15 days you take money from my card in one min so back money same or unsuspend my account or im tomorrow go to my lawyer.
     1 people found this helpful

I'm considering contacting my lawyer also. This is beyond ridiculous

Yesterday 06 March 2021 I paid for a subscription. Received confirmation from the bank payment made to ubisoft, confirmed further by electronic receipt from ubisoft payment was received and subscription activated. An hour of playing suddenly booted from the game. Being told my subscription has expired 06 March 2021. Now being told my card is no good. Oddly, it was perfectly fine and works elsewhere except with Ubisoft that insists that my card is either expired/over balance. Your support page sends me in endless loops. Getting a ticket number of no help, and just as bad no one is getting help from your face book page.

As a last attempt to get a working subscription, I tried using my Pay pal, Exactly the same issue. Money taken, no subscription. It's not a lot of money, but if I allow you to take from me and giving nothing return, where is the line drawn? I want either one payment returned (with a working subscription with the second amount I paid) or both payments returned.

If no response by tomorrow (Monday) It's my lawyer on Tuesday.

yep they double charge and drop subscriptions constantly and they never admit it or do anything to make it right.

i am currently out of pocket for 2 months of uplay+ and i cannot even use it

I have the same problem. What an absolute **** subscription. Holding money from me is perfectly fine, and BankID will confirm that the card is okay and will confirm the purchase. 1h later I get suspended and they hold my damn money, and I cant even reactivate the ******g subscription. What the **** is going on with this Ubisoft+ ****? It is terrible.

what they refuse to accept about their current billing system is if you dont have enough to pay twice up front then you get nothing

they charge twice for everything

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by nzplayer Go to original post
    what they refuse to accept about their current billing system is if you dont have enough to pay twice up front then you get nothing

they charge twice for everything
    In theory, if you have 30 euros in your bank account, 15 euros will be retracted in order to pay for the first month and the remaining 15 euros will remain in your account to pay for the next month. I don't understand how it is possible to lose 30 euros and get no service at all. This is illogical.

ubisoft write me backk

Hey there, I'm terribly sorry that your Ubisoft+ has remained suspended. What appears to have happened is that we attempted to bill you but were unable to do so. In order to subscribe you would need to have funds available for both the Authorization hold and the subscription. Once the subscription transaction successfully processes, the authorization hold is returned within 5-10 business days.

The suspension happened when we were not able to complete billing. Further details >> https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Faqs/000051520

As far as your bank goes, you would see any failed attempts to bill you until those disappear along with the authorization hold, usually 5 to 10 business days from the billing attempt. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm here to help and I want to make sure to address all your concerns.

Then you make sub for ubisoft+ they dont write that you need have 30 euro in bank account they just taking money. WTFK is this now i must whait money back i dont need your **** services anymore and you take money in one minute but then need back i must whait weeks. UBISOFT is ******g tiefs so if you dont understand community normal i just come near your office beat some your workers head and take money from there pockets.

Ubisoft tiefs commpany

I filled out the documents today and will see you in court soon

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    uNwornIM: I am extremely sorry for the frustration this issue has caused when making your subscription purchase. Ubisoft+ only charges you once a month for your monthly subscription, but you might be seeing multiple charges for reasons described Here.

As for any pending purchases that have been made, an authorization hold is a practice within the banking industry of verifying electronic transactions initiated with a debit card or credit card and displaying this balance as unavailable. The transaction is "frozen" on the bank account and, usually, if payment is not successful, the amount will be added back to the total balance on the bank account within 5-10 business days. However, I apologize for the inconvenience this causes at this time, while we are unable to discuss purchases over on our forums, I do see that you have reached out to our Store Support team. Please don't hesitate to update your case if you have any further questions regarding your order.