🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Charles Lee question. Spoiler....maybe!!

Hey all. I just picked up the Remaster on Xbox live. And I'm a tad confused. Did Lee know who Connor was from the start? Did he know that Haythem had a Child with a Woman from the Village he decided omegle xender to destroy? Sorry if this has been asked. That part of the story lacks detail.
     1 people found this helpful

Issue Fixed

Originally Posted by LouieBrown754 Go to original post
    Hey all. I just picked up the Remaster on Xbox live. And I'm a tad confused. Did Lee know who Connor was from the start? Did he know that Haythem had a Child with a Woman from the Village he decided omegle Bazoo to destroy? Sorry if this has been asked. That part of the story lacks detail.
    Thank you for share the issue has been fixed

Gurgaon Call Girls

Hey if you want to have fun with the call girl of your choice, then Gurgaon Call Girls agency is perfect for you.

Originally Posted by LouieBrown754 Go to original post
    Hey all. I just picked up the Remaster on Xbox live. And I'm a tad confused. Did Lee know who Connor was from the start? Did he know that Haythem had a Child with a Woman from the Village he decided ome tv bazoocam to destroy? Sorry if this has been asked. That part of the story lacks detail.
    issue has been solved. thank you.