Accepted orichalcum quests no longer appearing in quest list

Having an issue over the last few days where orichalcum quests I accept are not appearing on my quest list. I have to find it by finding the blue diamond marker on the map. With one of this week's orichalcum quests I'm supposed to hunt a pirate ship, but I have no idea where the ship is because I can't track the quest or see where the diamond is on the map.

I've power cycled the xbox and exited and re-entered the game, with no fix. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey dorestes!

I'm sorry that this is happening. Could you please provide screenshots showing you are tracking this quest, but it not showing up on your map? It's a bit of a rare issue to be honest.

I found the ship, so will repost tomorrow when the next orichalcum quest comes up.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Okay. I'm glad to hear you were able to find the ship. We'll be here whenever you have screenshots to share should you continue experiencing this.

I apologize. This was user error on my part. I figured out that I had accidentally hit the quest filter that was hiding some of the quests for me. Dumb rookie error and I don't know why it didn't occur to me.

Thanks for the help.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for letting us know, dorestes.

I'm happy to see this is resolved!