G615's Avatar Junior Member

InGame Stats bugged

Hey,

For a few weeks now I have an issue with the ingame stats of Trackmania on Ubisoft Connect.
    It seems everything is frozen.

I think it has started when I've changed my nickname on Uplay/Ubisoft Connect.

Anyway it's not a big problem for me, but I wanted to give you the information about this bug.

Thanks for reading.

See you...

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Greg_G615 Go to original post
    Hey,

For a few weeks now I have an issue with the ingame stats of Trackmania on Ubisoft Connect.

Anyway it's not a big problem for me, but I wanted to give you the information about this bug.

Thanks for reading.

See you...
    Hey there.

We have had a few issues with stats over the last few days. Is this issue still present for you now? If it is if possible would you be able to provide a video demonstrating that your stats aren't being updated please?

Nothing has change for me...

I've just played one hour in solo and made a screen before and after.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

Thank you for those images!

Is it also the same when you sign into; https://ubisoftconnect.com/ ?

w1lla's Avatar Trackmania Turbo Moderator
    I do not have this issue however when going to ubisoft connect it only shows Trackmania Turbo and not TM2020

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Greg_G615 Go to original post
    Hey,

Thanks for reading.

See you...
    Hey there Greg_G615,

Would it be possible to please try reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect client and let us know if this still persists?

When Uninstalling, you will be prompted if you want to uninstall any games, as long as you don't tick any boxes, you'll be able to reinstall Ubisoft Connect and your games will still be there as normal

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hey,

Thank you for those images!

Is it also the same when you sign into; https://ubisoftconnect.com/ ?
    I have nothing on my dashboard when I sign into this site...

And I've tried to reinstall the Ubisoft Connect client, and then played 5min in Live but the stats didn't change.