Gordon brown rap

Gordon saved the world

Gordon brown newsnight

Football factory parliament (mind the language)

Theres a lot more im sure, so do post it here.

This is just for fun, lets see if this can be taken as such.

Roll up, Roll up! Get yer 'Step outside Posh Boy' Guardian T-shirts here...

The Guardian T-SHirts etc

All in the best Possible Taste...

GBrutus's Avatar Senior Member
    To be honest I find most of it cringe inducing. Seriously, I've never seen one of these billboard posters and thought to myself 'wow, they're a witty bunch, I must vote for them'. I wonder why they bother really.

when the idiots in charge understand the general crap the man on the street has to cope with then I might actually take notice or even care, until then I will continue to moan and ***** about the state of this country and how much tax I pay and also the amount of money I have to pay for fuel!

Originally posted by Mr_Zooly:
    when the idiots in charge understand the general crap the man on the street has to cope with then I might actually take notice or even care, until then I will continue to moan and ***** about the state of this country and how much tax I pay and also the amount of money I have to pay for fuel!
    + a billion
    All of them should be hung from lamp posts.Then cut down,drawn and quartered,then hung back up again.
    Apart from that,they are doing a grand job...

Originally posted by falling-bird:
    Roll up, Roll up! Get yer 'Step outside Posh Boy' Guardian T-shirts here...

The Guardian T-SHirts etc

All in the best Possible Taste...
    I want.....

If the site looked more reputable if buy it.

And guys this is for a laugh ok? By all means talk and moad about it, but lets keep this thread light ok?

GBrutus's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh I'm all for laughs. Let's borrow raaaid's space cannon and launch all the buggers into orbit. Or play poo sticks with them down the Thames. That would get a chuckle from me.

Originally posted by GBrutus:
    Oh I'm all for laughs. Let's borrow raaaid's space cannon and launch all the buggers into orbit. Or play poo sticks with them down the Thames. That would get a chuckle from me.
    that could work.....

ahh, poo sticks....