Error #3_ea3a66d7_111

Error code :#3_ea3a66d7_111
    and then code: #4_a7476b7d_1

Any idea what is the cause and when this'll be fixed? It beggars believe now that there is no info from ubisoft despite multiple reports.

Error #3_ea3a66d7_111

I myself have been getting this since yesterday, I've reported and they have no further information until the developer team figures it out. I'm curious as to how this will effect the Summit...

For me its alredy 10 days with this F*** error :/

hi....i have the same problem recognized today

#3_ea3a66d7_111

Same problem here. I yesterday downlowad the crew and today i have this error.

Me 2

Had this error for about 4 days sence I got it back cause it's a cool game but sence I bought the add on calling all units then error popped up after
     1 people found this helpful

Error #3_ea3a66d7_111

Im having this same issue but i can play under a another users name ( my kids) but thats not option too many hours devoted .Buying "Calling all units" add on really messed me up I got rid of it and still cant play under MY account

UbiCecce's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey everyone,

We're sorry about this. We'll be aiming to deploy a fix for the login error on Monday, January 18th. For more details, please visit our maintenance post.

Thanks for your patience!

Originally Posted by UbiCecce Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

We're sorry about this. We'll be aiming to deploy a fix for the login error on Monday, January 18th. For more details, please visit our maintenance post.

Thanks for your patience!
    So when I contacted the support team why did the person I spoke to tell me to uninstall the game then reinstall it why didn't he just tell me there will be maintinance on it Monday wasted my time thanks Ubisoft