WrecK3rr's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dagrommit Go to original post
    They are new for Season four? And hence guaranteed to drop in the Season caches. You not liking or understanding the answer provided doesn't change that.

Now, if they did drop in other caches then stopped, that would be a problem worth noting, but that's not what you posted about.
    If you went to a school and knew how to read English, you would know what I wrote.
    Since you didn't so lemme use brain dead language.
    All TU12 gold items aren't exclusive to anything so they are supposed to drop from caches I listed above.
    But they aren't so I reported it to the Devs here. You yammering or being brain dead doesn't change that.

From your first response - none of these are exotics:

There is zero mention of the Capacitor, Waveform or Scorpio. Hence, exotic caches are irrelevant. Go look in the mirror before throwing another temper tantrum.
    Alright so after you take your meds, read this carefully and answer this.
    Why would I list any exotics when I'm talking about high end items?
    Why would I list any exotics when I have mentioned in my original post that they are dropping via exotic caches as usual?

Honey, go get some help. Your attendance has been marked on this thread. Now go be a wanna be mod on someone else's thread.

dagrommit's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WrecK3rr Go to original post
    If you went to a school and knew how to read English, you would know what I wrote.
    Since you didn't so lemme use brain dead language.
    All TU12 gold items aren't exclusive to anything so they are supposed to drop from caches I listed above.
    But they aren't so I reported it to the Devs here. You yammering or being brain dead doesn't change that.
    I see it's ELI5 time. The items you listed are new for Season Four, and did not exist prior to Season Four. Was there a change made so that they only appear in Season Four caches? The answer from Ubi implies there was, though I cannot recall if that was also true for Season Three.

Was that change intentional or not? That is a fair question to ask. Insulting people because you didn't like the change is childish.

Alright so after you take your meds, read this carefully and answer this.
    Why would I list any exotics when I'm talking about high end items?
    Why would I list any exotics when I have mentioned in my original post that they are dropping via exotic caches as usual?
    In your first post, you claimed that TU12 items (which were subsequently listed) were attainable in exotic caches. Who knows what you were thinking.

Honey, go get some help. Your attendance has been marked on this thread. Now go be a wanna be mod on someone else's thread.
    To paraphrase Agent Kelso "Calm down, stop embarrassing yourself"

[edit] anyhow, started this thread to see if anyone else is getting the new HE items in their caches. An affirmative answer would indicate the response provided by UbiExcellent is incorrect, and that a follow up would be warranted.

I see it's ELI5 time. The items you listed are new for Season Four, and did not exist prior to Season Four. Was there a change made so that they only appear in Season Four caches? The answer from Ubi implies there was, though I cannot recall if that was also true for Season Three.

Was that change intentional or not? That is a fair question to ask. Insulting people because you didn't like the change is childish.

In your first post, you claimed that TU12 items (which were subsequently listed) were attainable in exotic caches. Who knows what you were thinking.

To paraphrase Agent Kelso "Calm down, stop embarrassing yourself"

[edit] anyhow, started this thread to see if anyone else is getting the new HE items in their caches. An affirmative answer would indicate the response provided by UbiExcellent is incorrect, and that a follow up would be warranted.
    This will help you.

Link : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3012619/

I do know some really good physicians too who can help you as well.
    Do let me know if you'd like me to share more resources.

SevenNVD's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    So after reading your response, I have established that there is no point being civil here as it doesn't bring you any closer to a resolution.
    But instead you guys make sure that your customers get even more infuriating after reading your idiotic response.

There is never a reason not to act civil on this forum.

Acting civil or uncivil is not a tool to get what you want, and being insulting and toxic will only lead to closed topics and other sanctions.

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    WrecK3rr: Thanks for waiting! Upon further evaluation, the items you've noted are not obtainable via the caches listed, but are available in the caches via the Season rewards track. I recommend focusing on gaining the "Season 4 End of Watch" caches which are obtainable via the Season rewards track through levelling up in order to receive these items.
    A few people have reported in a different thread that the items I listed did drop for them from the caches I listed.
    That being said, seems like drop chance for these items isn't equivalent to rest of the high end items,
    as you said they didn't seem to drop during your/dev testing as well.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

I've passed on the info in the thread but I would like to stress that we do not tolerate personal attacks and flaming of other members.

Please respect each other and each other's views.

dagrommit's Avatar Senior Member
    A few people have reported in a different thread that the items I listed did drop for them from the caches I listed.
    You're welcome

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    Upon further evaluation, the items you've noted are not obtainable via the caches listed, but are available in the caches via the Season rewards track.
    I can confirm I received an Empress International piece in a DZ cache today. So, either the answer you were given** is incorrect, or their appearance in these caches is a bug.

For clarity, I suspect most people would prefer that these seasonal items continue to appear in these caches, even if rarely - i.e. don't ask the dev team to change the current behavior.

** I recognize you support multiple games, and most likely consulted a knowledge base or someone on the Div 2 team.

Well this clearly states they have no idea what they're doing.