Crouch Spamming

Has anyone else noticed the insane amount of crouch spamming? I thought they delayed the time it takes to fire when going from crouch to shooting but guess not. That or they reversed it back to what it use to be. It's been like this since the new season

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, BaLLzl3. Thank you for bringing this forward! Are you seeing it predominantly on specific operators? If so, which? Would you be able take a video capture of this occurring so we can send it over to the dev team to look into? Thank you!

Originally Posted by UbiKoreanBBQ Go to original post
    Hey there, BaLLzl3. Thank you for bringing this forward! Are you seeing it predominantly on specific operators? If so, which? Would you be able take a video capture of this occurring so we can send it over to the dev team to look into? Thank you!
    I will try and get video. It's all operators. I thought they put a delay in when you crouch the time it takes to fire.

I may be able to help in providing video proof of people crouch-spamming:

This footage is from several months ago, but it does show that people can and do crouch-spam despite the heavy nerfs. I posted this video on the General Discussions page but it garnered little attention.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for the video. I agree, little will be done. On PC it use to be leaning and they put a delay in, but it seems all the delays are now gone.
    Easy fix, you cant fire your gun. BF had done it and it works. Just need a small delay