Is there a warrior's den tomorrow for next week's midseason update?

Ubi promised us new armour for the midseason update.
    So, will there be a den tomorrow showcasing the new sets? Plz spread some awareness on this topic AND info about year 5, ubi.
     1 people found this helpful

I also would like to hear something about the Testing Grounds changes. When are they coming into the live game?

Yeah no idea. Ubisoft keeps us in the dark man.
    I've asked a question about news about y5 last week or so. Got an answer that they were gonna look into it and share it with us.
    But so far, NO news has been given to their community......

That is a pity. Unfortunately there is nothing more that I can say about it.

I even bought new emotes and a new signature to my Warden (haven't played him in ages after the CCU) to make him ready for his buffs, but I don't know when can I actually play with the changes.

I'm also excited to be matched against the buffed heroes, because I'm tired fighting Chinese and the meta picks all the time.

Welp, this week is the midseason update... any news to expect or what

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WolfenTank Go to original post
    Welp, this week is the midseason update... any news to expect or what
    Right? We havent even gotten any news as to what is getting updated. I hope its a surprise rework drop.

C'mon Ubi!!

That's what I'm saying! Tbey even promised NEW armor so I do hope they at least don't back down from that statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8N-7RABOXo

Look at 1:30:40, the guy says "more variations of this armor will come in TU 2 (title update 2). Yet I don't see any notes on it in the patch notes that ubi released today.

Curious for tomorrow... Also, will other heroes get other variations as well tomorrow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8N-7RABOXo

Look at 1:30:40, the guy says "more variations of this armor will come in TU 2 (title update 2). Yet I don't see any notes on it in the patch notes that ubi released today.

Curious for tomorrow... Also, will other heroes get other variations as well tomorrow?
    He only talks about Gryphon's armor set if I understood it right. But what about the other heroes? I would like to see Byzantine and Russian-style scale armor for BP and actual chainmail for Raider and Valkyrie.
    I understand if we not getting armors like that in these season, but in the next the devs should give us entirely new pieces of armor, not just variations of existing ones.

Indeed,I was also talking about his comment on the gryphon armor. I haven't started the game up yet, but is there new armor or did the dude lie?