Assassin's Creed III: Remastered Starting Problem

Hello,

I bought Assassin's Creed III from Epic Games and installed it without a problem, but when I try to start it, a window opens and closes quickly and the game never starts. I contacted with the Epic Games support and their suggestions didn't work. The same problems goes with the Assassins's Creed:Brotherhood which I bought from Steam. So I think maybe the problem is something to do with Uplay. Nothing seems to work and Ubisoft support is currently unavaliable. What should I do? This is so frustrating

I had a similar problem with the original. it appeared after resetting the settings of msi afterburner, the game opened and quickly closed if MSI afterburner was running.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by uykusuzsorunlu Go to original post
    Hello,

I bought Assassin's Creed III from Epic Games and installed it without a problem, but when I try to start it, a window opens and closes quickly and the game never starts. I contacted with the Epic Games support and their suggestions didn't work. The same problems goes with the Assassins's Creed:Brotherhood which I bought from Steam. So I think maybe the problem is something to do with Uplay. Nothing seems to work and Ubisoft support is currently unavaliable. What should I do? This is so frustrating
    Hey there! I'm sorry that you are having this issue. There are plenty of steps to try, all included in this FAQ. It is designed to resolve the majority of startup issues. Please run through it and get back to us if the issue persists!