same happened to me.
    I wonder if anybody at Ubisoft understands, that we player might not purchase any further Ubisoft Game with this experience?
    We are waiting now for almost 2 weeks...

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there folks.

To keep things organised as we have a number of threads regarding the same issu/error message I have merged these into one thread.

For those of you who have recently been experiencing connectivity issues over the last few hours ,as I can see there has been a spike in activity today, we have been experiencing some issues today which should hopefully now have been resolved. However if theses issues are persisting for you please perform every step of our connectivity troubleshooting depending on your platform.

PC
    PS4
    Xbox One

If the issues persist please open a support case with us so we can assist further with more detailed networking troubleshooting. To assist the agent you speak to please provide images of your forwarded port configuration as advised in our connectivity troubleshooting. You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for you. Thanks!

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

I would like to add that we are releasing an update on Monday which is planned to resolve the #3_EA3A66D7_111 connectivity issue.

Considering it shares some of the same symptoms you are facing, I would like to suggest trying again after that update is released.

All the best!
     1 people found this helpful

Very true S5yn3T,
    1st happened to me when i added Calling all units to my game, it totally messed it up, In the end I had to open a 2nd account on my PlayStation as I couldn't do the summit, public lobby's, create chases/deliveries, etc, as every time I tried the game froze or crashed.
    2nd one played ok without adding calling all units but i couldn't do certain things obviously.
    Open a 3rd account when he complete game was released all together on disc, no issues for a very long time.
    Now I can play it in my 4th account but only because it is not a account that i have bought the game in trouble is No Summit, No Bikes n Certain Cars are not available to buy, No police or extreme are available to buy as calling all units n season pass are needed.
    I really don't mind Starting the game from beginning and along my way I can do Full Story missions, Fraction missions, public lobby's, etc are available and fills my desires to play the crew till full game is repaired.

InAGaddaDaVida7's Avatar Junior Member
    Yieppiiie!
    Looks like they solved the problem. Crew 1 is online!!!

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida7 Go to original post
    Yieppiiie!
    Looks like they solved the problem. Crew 1 is online!!!
    Hey there!

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you're back online!

If anyone is still having issues, please let us know, thank you

Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hey there!

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you're back online!

If anyone is still having issues, please let us know, thank you
    Yeah... let us delete are save files off your servers.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by UBIgarbage69 Go to original post
    Yeah... let us delete are save files off your servers.
    As it has been advised on the public forums - progress is saved cloud side and we do not have the tools to remove any player data.

We have a public page also advising this here.

Thank you.

https://youtu.be/fJgpEvrU1S4
    No link acima mostra o que eu falei no começo do suporte que tenho internet normal que quando entro no jogo tenho internet normal a NAT tá ok porém na hora de carregar o save do meu usuário e o map o jogo apresenta a mensagem de erro e não entra como se meu usuário estivesse bloqueado ou save com problema

https://youtu.be/5Cu1sY_CiFg
    No segundo link mostro que apenas sair da minha conta principal e entrei na minha conta secundária tudo normal internet e a NAT e o jogo carrega o save e entra no jogo normal a demora e por que ainda estou no começo do jogo ou seja o problema está com o meu usuário e o servidor da Ubisoft ou fui bloqueado ou o save está com problema e não consigo continuar o meu jogo espero ter ajudado por que deu trabalho fazer isso tudo pra subir os vídeos eu não tenho canal no YouTube só fiz isso pra ver se vocês conseguem a solução pra esse meu problema fico no aguardo do retorno