Account Ownership Error

So my brother bought the game using my steam account, later on steam will then ask you to login or create an account for you to link your steam to your ubisoft account.
    My brother did not know that I had already an account for R6 so he made a new one. Whenever we open up the game it says the there is an error with authenticating ownership
    and the only way for us to play the game is to log out from each others accounts to play R6 or Ghost Recon Wildlands. What I did was uninstall the game and hope that
    it will ask me again to login and link to the correct account. I tried logging in my account in the website to unlink the steam account but steam does not show up, it only shows
    facebook, twitch, xbox, and playstation.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ctrlescshft.

We will need to take a look into this for you.

Could you please reach out to us via live chat, Twitter or Facebook?

Account Ownership Problem

Hello sir
    i have purchased tom clancy ghost reocn wildland from steam account . I have played for some days tom clancy wildland username is "rabellansion" but after creating ubisoft account it shows ownership problem and doesn't play game . Please sir help me .

Account Ownership Problem

hello sir ,
    Please sir help me to solve account ownership problem

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey pcnepal420,

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to forums and I am sorry to hear about the issue you ran into.

To find out more about the issue you're dealing with, have a look at the following article.

Essentially, the reason you're receiving this error message, is because you're connecting to the wrong Uplay account, than it was linked to when launched for the very first time.

To have this resolved, you need to make sure you are logged in to the right one and error will no longer appear.

Should you still experience difficulties with this, we are more than happy to look into this for you, however in order to proceed, we will need you to reach out via one of the following channels, as it will involve discussing account related details:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter

If you have any questions, let us know!

Forgotten account details

Hello sir
    While I am starting playing very first ghost recon wildland I created only username called " Rabellamansion" and it existed there in ubisoft But after some time I created my ubisoft account thenafter the game shows ownership problem . How can I know the email used in username called Rabellamansion . Please help .

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey pcnepal420!
    We're unable to discuss account details openly on the forums for security reasons. Can you please contact us via Facebook PM, or Twitter DM and we will be able to look deeper into this for you