🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new beta platform to discuss the game

Over 3 hours of save data disappeared.

I have recently spent the last few hours collecting resources to upgrade gear, hunting animals, collecting artifacts and completing mysteries. I tried talking to Reda after I completed a mission for him, but got a notification saying I was not connected to the server. I logged out and back in, and that is when I noticed that over 3 hours worth of gameplay wasn't saved.

Same for me !!

J'ai passé 3 heures et lors de ma sauvegarde, il est indiqué "Données endommagées" !!!
    Impossible de sauvegarder dans le disque dur local ???
    Trouvez un correctif sur ce bug qui est présent pour beaucoup de joueurs

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi folks,

If you're still missing your saved game progress, do reach out to us via live chat, Twitter or Facebook.

All saves gone

I have lost all my saved games today, I only have an option for New Game and thats it. I tried live chat but its not working, cannot create a ticket either. The submit button takes me back to solved topics.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

In future, please ensure that you post in the correct forums for your query. You are currently in the Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Player Support forum. I've now moved your thread to our Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Player Support forum.

Please note that these forums are now archived, and that you should visit our official Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Discussions forum for further news and support.

I recommend checking out our megathread post on our Discussions forum.

If you need further support, please feel free to open a support ticket or to reach out to us on our new dedicated forums! Thanks!