Didn't get my Erudito credits

I bought Erudito credits for the multiplayer mode of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag since I still play that occasionally. But unfortunately Ubisoft took my money and didn't give me the credits. I waited for over 24 hours and no credits appeared in my game. I want to refund my purchase if you can't deliver the stuff I paid for. I have already contacted Support. And don't give me that "we're experiencing delays due to high number of contact volumes and Covid19" ********. This is my hard earned money and Ubisoft basically robbed me. Naturally I am pissed. You better do something to my problem soon. Because I sure as hell won't be waiting for 2 months for your support to answer me like they once did. If I haven't got my credits or a full refund of my purchase by the end of next week, then I will be convinced that Ubi has the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Still no reply from Support. Seriously? I lost a quite big sum of money and got nothing in return. These delays are getting ridiculous.

Got a reply from Support finally but there's a huge problem. I'm not able to provide a proof of purchase directly from the Ubisoft store because somehow the store page claims I have never ordered anything. I can only provide a receipt from my bank account and a proof of purchase from Xsolla, a third party website which apparently handles the purchases made through Abstergo store. Something has been lost in the transition between Xsolla and Ubisoft. They've taken my money but have failed to communicate to Ubisoft that I purchased Erudito credits. Perhaps something to do with the fact that Uplay was recently changed to Ubisoft Connect. This is one big mess. Will I ever get the credits I bought?

Got this reply from support now: "I have passed on this case to the designated team for further investigation. As soon as an update is available, we will update your support ticket." To me that sounds an awful lot like I'm never going to get the credits I legally bought and I'm not going to get a refund from Ubisoft either. There goes my 50 euros, gone with the ******g wind.

Very disappointed in the fact how Ubi handles this affair. How is it even possible that a AAA company manages to lose the money I give them during the buying process when I purchase something? And then the best thing the support can do is to "pass the information to the appropriate team for further investigation". That is just unbelievable to say the least.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Crazybone992! I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long. I checked on your ticket and it has been escalated to be reviewed by the shop team. I apologize that we don't have more information at this moment as Ubi-Toni is waiting for the shop team to update them. Once they have an update, they will reach out to you on your ticket.

Originally Posted by UbiKoreanBBQ Go to original post
    Hey Crazybone992! I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long. I checked on your ticket and it has been escalated to be reviewed by the shop team. I apologize that we don't have more information at this moment as Ubi-Toni is waiting for the shop team to update them. Once they have an update, they will reach out to you on your ticket.
    I understand. I'm just extremely worried that something has gone so badly wrong that I won't be able to get the credits I bought.

It's almost 2 whole weeks since I last communicated with support. How long are they going to investigate? Really frustrating that I have no idea what's going on.