Originally Posted by Mamilaris Go to original post
    I am very sorry to hear that you are facing this kind of problem My Friend

If you are somehow constantly losing Rift Tokens, the only and best idea I can suggest is to change the device you have and get a new device that will run the game perfectly.

However, in order to transfer your information to your new device, you must open a Facebook account.
    This is going to sound insulting, so I apologise in advance... but since you appear to have no long-term memory, I categorically refuse to get a Facebook account, so stop parroting the official helpdesk by saying I should get one.

May just be coincidence but... I've had it crash twice while using Jaime to do the final room of mission 4. No other issues with the event during the many other run throughs...

Originally Posted by darthmarsden Go to original post
    This is going to sound insulting, so I apologise in advance... but since you appear to have no long-term memory, I categorically refuse to get a Facebook account, so stop parroting the official helpdesk by saying I should get one.
    Hi darthmarsden,My goal was just to help you
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by gorgonzola65 Go to original post
    May just be coincidence but... I've had it crash twice while using Jaime to do the final room of mission 4. No other issues with the event during the many other run throughs...
    Huh. Sounds similar to what I had, but... y'know, not. I'm guessing it worked fine when you used a different character?

Originally Posted by Mamilaris Go to original post
    Hi darthmarsden,My goal was just to help you
    Thank you!
    I get that, but I've said many, MANY times that I absolutely will not get a Facebook account, and you never remember that.

...it gets a little annoying, y'know?

Originally Posted by darthmarsden Go to original post
    I get that, but I've said many, MANY times that I absolutely will not get a Facebook account, and you never remember that.

...it gets a little annoying, y'know?
    I am sad that you are constantly losing your Rift Tokens, so I wanted to help you.

I never forgot what you said
    You refuse to use Facebook, I have known this for a long time already

I never want you to lose all your Game progress someday,
    And I don't want you to lose Rift Tokens and I want to help you

I think all the problems you encounter in this game are related to your device.

Alright,I will never recommend "Facebook" again
    I hope you don't run into other bugs in the game, my friend

Hi there,
    I do have connection problems on Android more frequently recently, but without crash. Especially related to ads. Just can not load ads but be able to collect Intel and play events.

OliS81's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm now seeing this too. I think its linked to my phone doing an upgrade to a newer version of android software. Only thus game is having any issues though.