🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Can not create trade route

When I try to create a trade route, I can not click on a warehouse to establish a new entry. There should be a colored border around the warehouse when the mouse is over it which is missing. Clicking on the warehouse does not add it as a waypoint, but instead opens the menue of that warehouse.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by qkeqvo Go to original post
    When I try to create a trade route, I can not click on a warehouse to establish a new entry. There should be a colored border around the warehouse when the mouse is over it which is missing. Clicking on the warehouse does not add it as a waypoint, but instead opens the menue of that warehouse.
    Hello! It's difficult to say why this might be as I've not seen any other reports of this.

- Is this only happening on a particular save file / mission
    - Have you been able to create trade routes previously?

Can not create trade route

Hello,
    I have exactly the same problem

Originally Posted by Ichspiele12345 Go to original post
    Hello,
    I have exactly the same problem
    Hey!

Would it be possible to answer the above questions please, and are you perhaps able to provide a short video presenting the issue?

Thank you!

same here: no trading routes possible

- it happens in every game (new game, save file). I tested several scenes.
    - no, i wasn't able to create any trading route.

I got it!

I used wrong way. it works by clicking on "routenpunkt setzen", it doesn't work by clicking "neuer eintrag".
    last 18 years i've never used "routenpunkt setzen"....

out4space's Avatar Junior Member
    It might be related to the problem I reported earlier:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...-Building-Info

You can only acttivate/click on a building for info (or adding it to a trade route), if you hit the sweet spot of the building model in the isometric view. Annoying. I reported it months ago and tere has not been any improvement nor a patch announcement.

Originally Posted by out4space Go to original post
    It might be related to the problem I reported earlier:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...-Building-Info

You can only acttivate/click on a building for info (or adding it to a trade route), if you hit the sweet spot of the building model in the isometric view. Annoying. I reported it months ago and tere has not been any improvement nor a patch announcement.
    Hello! Thank you for your help, you may be right about that.

I have checked the investigation for you and I'm sorry to say we've not received an update yet. We're watching the progress so we should be able to come back to players once the issue is resolved.
     1 people found this helpful