What do you think if adding a forum section for talking about the BoB future sim? Or maybe its too early for such thing?

If it could have one in a while the participation of the development team, like we had in a lot of forums when IL-2 was being developed, it would be great.
    I thought of this becaucse i would like to have some questions about the sim, and i feel the actually dont belong here, on this forum.

What do you think?

Si hay que huir, YO PRIMERO!!!

What do you think if adding a forum section for talking about the BoB future sim? Or maybe its too early for such thing?

If it could have one in a while the participation of the development team, like we had in a lot of forums when IL-2 was being developed, it would be great.
    I thought of this becaucse i would like to have some questions about the sim, and i feel the actually dont belong here, on this forum.

What do you think?

Si hay que huir, YO PRIMERO!!!

education

These questions will be answered soon. as they have the experts that are dealing with the different problems of the people to give them the best solution so far. You need to check this website and get more new ways of study easily. Post your questions here and get the best answers no matter what is going on in your life.