Assassin's Creed 2 rewards not showing up

I was playing ac2 and at the end of the game I bought the Altair outfit and the extra map. But they do not appear available for me in play and I already buy them.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there TzDuke! Welcome to the forums

This issue should now be resolved. Can you please try verifying your game files and check again for me? If they're still missing, please don't hesitate to update this thread. Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

Rewards in Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood are still unavaible in-game, even if they are all marked as unlocked in Ubisoft Connect...

They aren't available in Revelations too, also The Lost Archive isn't available!

Just to add here, I am having the exact same problem in all games mentioned. Noticed it while trying to play the "Da Vinci" DLC in Brotherhood.

Would like to confirm that this fixed it for me as well, thank you.

Would like to say I am having the same problem.

I can also confirm that this issue is not resolved. And most likely wasn't resolved for the last 2 months, since ubi transfered to their ubisoft connect launcher.

Hi, today I just got into the game, I tried to verify the game files, but the content is not available yet

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue. I finished Assassin's Creed 2 yesterday and started playing Brotherhood today. Both show as having all the rewards unlocked in Ubisoft Connect but they do not show up in game. Iv tried verifying files as suggested earlier in the thread but this didn't work.