🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Any UK/EU players still playing?

As I never really played this much when it first came out, I decided that I wanted to give it another go (I have D2 as well), but I always preferred the setting of the first game as its a lot more bleak. But clearly there isn't a massive player base anymore. Im only currently level 7, but I dont want to do all of the game solo.

So anyone in the UK/EU want to team up? I usually play most evenings and weekends and obviously with Christmas this week I will be playing a lot more. You can add me on UC on Kaledis74 and I do use discord.

Come and shoot bad guys with me.

I'm always dropping back for somebody looking for help for a new character in a mission, there just doesn't seem to be that many wanting help, click tier 5 on legendary and I'm snapped up, I can learn new techniques in the lower tiers, less manic, I' ve found a few D Z 99 players also mixing it up as well. But the apartment and power house on legendary is mental, so it's nice to just chill out sometimes

join us

hi mate me and my nephew need a player to join us we play 2-3 evenings a week my ps user name is TerryJF80

hey im lvl 30 gear score289 dz 51 and underground lvl 31 im down toplay when ever your ready the only time im not on division 1 is when im asleep or out I know not many ppl pay the game anymore but iam still addicted im an xbox player my xbox gamer tag is VORTEX Yaboi777 you can msg me on there or I have a Instagram braders2464 see you soon

Im from UK PC player feel free to add me

From ireland i play on pc my ubi tag is Raiden_Nishida free free to add allways looking for friends and active people

Hello! Me my husband and his friends play daily, we just started our own clan too, MetalPunk

Yes- Platted on PS4 and doing again on PC.
    Add- TheBannist.