Could we ever have a Civil War Assassin's Creed?

Many of you loved AC3 and AC Black Flag, but imagine this. We are in the civil war era and we fight along side Grant and Lee in their fight amongst the split America's. To add long to this we could even add Abraham Lincoln and John Booth. There is two ways of doing this, either make Abraham an Templar who wants peace amongst both sides to finally end the war and have Booth an assassin who dispizes the templars for their past deeds. After John kills Abraham (of course after many other attempts of trying and us the player stops him) we go to the barn of which is set on fire and have a battle to the death with Booth. Ooooor we have Abraham be his normal self and make John booth the Templar and we are the assassin that tries to stop him. Along with the many story options there are many things that were brought a new with this era and even though Syndicate covered the "Steam Era" we still have many battles through out the civil war and we could even include the underground railroad and have our first true African American Playable Assassin (even tho we had Achilles #RIPLEGEND). We could also add people like Harriet Tubman and Mark Twain etc. Let me know down below how you all feel about this and if UBISOFT sees this..... PLEASE MAKE THIS! I dont care about copy right and all, I just wanna be able to play this kind of game!

[AC3] Could we ever have a Civil War Assassin's Creed?

Many of you loved AC3 and AC Black Flag, but imagine this. We are in the civil war era and we fight along side Grant and Lee in their fight amongst the split America's. To add long to this we could even add Abraham Lincoln and John Booth. There is two ways of doing this, either make Abraham an Templar who wants peace amongst both sides to finally end the war and have Booth an assassin who dispizes the templars for their past deeds. After John kills Abraham (of course after many other attempts of trying and us the player stops him) we go to the barn of which is set on fire and have a battle to the death with Booth. Ooooor we have Abraham be his normal self and make John booth the Templar and we are the assassin that tries to stop him. Along with the many story options there are many things that were brought a new with this era and even though Syndicate covered the "Steam Era" we still have many battles through out the civil war and we could even include the underground railroad and have our first true African American Playable Assassin (even tho we had Achilles #RIPLEGEND).omegle xender We could also add people like Harriet Tubman and Mark Twain etc. Let me know down below how you all feel about this and if UBISOFT sees this..... PLEASE MAKE THIS! I dont care about copy right and all, I just wanna be able to play this kind of game!
    thank you my issue has been solved