Achievements in new overlay

Hello, I got the new ubisoft overlay in AC 3 but achievements are missing in it. Where can I see them without closing/alt tabbing the game?
     1 people found this helpful

it's probably impossible. at least not yet. in the internal window, the "Achievements" item is simply missing, Ubisoft programmers have missed something. I'm hoping for a future fix, as I just don't get notifications when Achievements are dropped-this is logical since this item is not in the in-game menu.

one more point. since Ubisoft abandoned the achievement system. perhaps they considered it superfluous to add this item to Ubisoft connect overlay. But it's not fair. in older games, the classic Uplay of liars with all its features is available, but remove the Achievements from the new one when some games support it. Stupidly.

if you mean the new uplay app ( ubisoft connect) you can see your achievements while you open the ubisoft connect but i believe is a little buggy need some fixes for example for me in ac:valhalla doesnt show my progress in overview and is appeared when i reach the 11% of the game. for your ubisoft app you need to press the shift + f2 button to open it. if i missing something feel feer to ask and i hope to help you

we are talking about the "achievements" tab, which is missing in the new ubisoft connect overlay, which makes it impossible to view the list of achievements during the game. there is also no notification of receiving an achievement in the upper right corner of the screen. which makes it hard to know if I got the achievement