Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager

Evie Frye - Hero

Hey, Assassins!

Evie Frye is coming to Assassin's Creed Rebellion! Read on to learn more about the Rook's Shadow:

Rarity: Legendary

Class: Shadow

Role: Stealth

Weapon Type: Hammer

Armor Type: Light

Hero Bio:

Evie Frye was born in 1847, only a few minutes before her twin brother Jacob. Due to her mother's early death she was raised by her grandmother in Crawley until roughly six years old, at which point she was trained by her father in the way of the Assassins.

Evie loved her father's lessons and was clearly gifted in the art of the Assassin, particularly stealth. She would finally get to prove her skills during her first assassination in which she killed an abusive mill owner who refused to properly pay his workers.

Evie was known for her incredible stealth abilities and was considered a most valuable ally in the fight against the Templars.

Role Info:

A master of Stealth with Chameleon like skills.

Skilled in the art of Freerunning honed through years of practice in London.

An expert at using tools like Throwing Knives and Spikes to assist her in combat.

Skills:
    • Stealth Master
    • Freerunning Expert
    • Lockpicking Adept
    • Throwing Knives

HQ Perk:
    • Treasure Seeker

NEW Skills:

Spike Assist

Throw a handful of spikes at all enemies in a line, weakening them and causing them to bleed.

• Active Skill used in combat
    • Deals damage and debuffs
    • Has 2 charges

Chameleon

Evie's chameleon-like mastery of stealth allows her to more easily evade her enemies.

• Passive Skill
    • Increases Dexterity and Dodge

NEW Gear Item:

Legendary Weapon - Obsidian Lion

We are SO excited to bring such a highly-anticipated Hero to ACR, let us know what you think!

"The deadliest predator is the one you cannot see."

-Bunny
     3 people found this helpful

She looks amazing!

Nice!

JacobFryeCz's Avatar Member

A HAMMER? No no no, she has a cane sword not a hammer. How sword can be a hammer?! (Yes we already have axes that are hammers but sword to be hammer?
     1 people found this helpful

Evie..Frye's Avatar Senior Member
    The Hope of Assassination Skill for Evie Frye
    Hello Dear Ubi-Bunny
    Evie Frye looks really cool
    Evie's Eye color changed and turned blue it's really cool
    Evie Frye's skills look great
    I wish Evie Frye had the ability to Assassinate
    I think the ability to do 2x Assassination skill with a Legendary Armor's Enhanced Skill that will be added to Evie Frye in the future would be really nice.

"The deadliest predator is the one you cannot see."I love this word so much

I would like to thank you Dear Ubi-Bunny and Dear ACR Team for once again adding Evie Frye to the game and equipping such a Great Hero with these great abilities

I think it would be great to add the Limited Assassination Skill to Evie Frye

Legendary Armor can be added to Evie Frye in one of the upcoming updates

I think it would be great to give Evie Frye the 2x Assassination Master skill along with the Enhanced Skills ability of this New Legendary Armor.

Evie Frye is a Killing Machine and a Real Hunter, I think it would be nice to add a limited number of Assassination skills to Evie Frye.

I think the only thing Evie Frye lacks at the moment is that she is not capable of Assassination

Can you please add Limited Assassination skills to Evie Frye, if this happens I would be very happy

Thank you so much

Best Regards

So the cane sword will be a bludgeoning weapon. That's... unusual

Originally Posted by Stig12Cz Go to original post

A HAMMER? No no no, she has a cane sword not a hammer. How sword can be a hammer?! (Yes we already have axes that are hammers but sword to be hammer?
    You're absolutely right. Evie wielding a club or a mace?! I thought her cane would be a concealed rapier. After all, she's a lady, not a tomboyish woman such as Andrea or Tereysa.

She's actually going to be running around with a club or maul until she's 5*'s - An absolute injustice to her character.
    Treasure seeker - Absolutely any other HQ perk would have been better...
    No assassination ability - even though her bio talks about her first assassination...
    Lock picking... unnecessary would have been awesome to make her the first triple threat hero Stealth master with both freerunning and assassination expert.

"The deadliest predator is the one you cannot see." A cute statement, but she's not an assassin, so she will be seen by everyone she kills, and sneaking or freerunning past the kill is not a predatory action.

Long awaited, highly anticipated, and even though he is too nice to say it, even Mamilaris has to be at least somewhat disappointed.

Evie..Frye's Avatar Senior Member
    The Hope of Assassination Skill for Evie Frye
    Originally Posted by gorgonzola65 Go to original post
    Long awaited, highly anticipated, and even though he is too nice to say it, even Mamilaris has to be at least somewhat disappointed.
    I think Evie Frye's only missing ability right now is her lack of Assassination ability.

However, a Legendary Armor's Enhanced Skills can be added to Evie Frye in the future updates, and a Limited 2x Assassination Master skill can be added to Evie Frye, which would be really cool.

Lots of New Skills have been added with the help of the Enhanced Skills of New Gear that have been added to the game for many heroes, which can also be applied to Evie Frye

Here is my suggestion on this topic:
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...s-to-Evie-Frye

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Stig12Cz Go to original post

Hey Stig12Cz! Her cane sword is actually most suited to the Hammer category because of the attack animation.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►