Game still not delivered

I ordered it on preorder in october. It is now the 7th and it still hasn't been delivered. Customer service hasn't responded yet, though I already send a message when I didn't receive a tracking code the night before launch.

I just have to say I'm terribly disappointed in Ubisoft. I don't think I'll ever preorder here again.

To be fair I have since received the Gold edition from Amazon and I like it a lot. Looks amazing, no bugs noticed yet in the first hours (I did notice some in both Watch Dogs Legion and AC Valhalla, but this seems in much better shape). The humor is funny and I like the gameplay. I still haven't heard from Ubisoft's customer service, nor have I received the preorder, but at least the game is worth those annoyances so far. Immortals is currently my favourite Ubisoft game this year (which says a lot considering I do enjoy the other two as well). Just wish I could be equally positive about the customer service. Fingers crossed they correct this soon.

UbiT00n's Avatar Community Manager
    I'm sorry to hear that this is the case for you.
    My only advice is to log this as an open case and someone will hopefully reply to you.
    Or even post this in the support area of the forums.
    Deliveries around the world are a little crazy right now but I do hope it turns up for you.
    Happy to hear however that you have been able to play and are enjoying it <3

Hello,

My issue was fully resolved. I got the refund. If this thread could be deleted or closed that would be lovely
     1 people found this helpful

UbiT00n's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey,

I'm glad that this was resolved for you I shall close this thread.

All the best